Another AMAZING episode.

four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing episode once again - them both living in the same house is better than what i expected.
i love it that that there acting like childish wildcats .. im pretty sure after this we barely see maan like this.
thaatt guy is so evil LOL i love it hes so determined to get her out but he ends up running out when geet threatens to come out of the bathroom ahha.
i loved geet dance AHAH she was gonee cuckkostylee and shes wearing his cloths damnngirl😉
precap: worldwar3 LOL i so wanna see what they do now.
all in all i loved todays episodee doesnt get boring or dragged for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IT was good. i really liked it but like after the first half, the second half wasn't liek REALLY GOOD. 🤔 and the last scene where she asks for his birth certificate was a bit - STUPID. but over all, it was a good one 😃 Edited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

asoooo meri jaan. missed u soo much. yep fab epi. geet bhangra was soo cuteee and maan gettin naughty eh???? mere kapre utaro lol

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree! I loved the episode!! for me geet is just getting better and better. I love their fights and moments. But yea I didn't expect them to share the outhouse more amazing scenes ahead of us! and dadi was 2 funny with her silent treatment that 2 for a week!! sneaky dadi lol
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gud u postd dis much needed post.....it ws a decent epi....
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
haila kahan thi tum ab tak.... maine itne saare HATE-TODAY'S-EPISODE par comments kiye hai ki poocho mat...i was like...yeh kya ho raha hai...anyway cv's can't make everybody happy...abhi to sab ko geet maan ke lighthearted moments pasand nahin aa rahe hai aur phir jaise hi  dev geet track shuru hone ke baad geet jab tons bhar kar aansoo bahayegi aur maan ek corner mein sulk karega tab sab yeh kahenge ki geet ko itna boring aur matrure kyon bana diya hai...
enugh i must stop now and focus back to today's epsode..

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really loved the epi.. It was hilarious..

I see many ppl complaining thats its dragging, not good and all that ! We asked for Maaneet scenes.. We wanted the confrontation to be delayed, we wanted them to be in outhouse.. All our requests ( or demands) are being met and now we are complaining that they are dragging it!!! This is typical eg of Damn if do and damn if u dont!!

We need to understand that the Cvs are trying to incorporate what we wanted to see onscreen with their own versions.. Lets trust them, they have done such a wonderful job till now...

Ddnt mean to offend anyone.. But I ddnt want to post it everywhere too 😊

Love,
Rev
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved today's epi.-PERFECT.

Both of them are acting completely non-sense,and I love tht.The first half was total treat-haha...I rofled when he runs outs,when she opens the door to come out!!🤣.....The dadi scenes were masht too🤣...And some Mahi moments in b/w were simply hayeeeee.....😍

No complaints from this side😆-I'm perfectly okay with the elastic scenes,as far as we get to see Maneet.😳
Edited by -Amina- - 13 years ago
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i did not understand one thing you said lols.
and if you hated it than not the right topic to comment on.

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Hey Asma!! I was wondering when you were going to pop up and start defending the show from the haters!! Haha!! I mean I really don't mind people that have a difference in opinions but it should be done tastefully and without bashing.

Anyway, I liked the episode a lot also except for some moments towards the end but even those had some merit.  

Who is doing the bumping topic today?