Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@IQ  - You don't know me?! .I am hurted :(  . I think we all have had enough of the moron show's nonsense. Nobody dares to watch that show :P

LOL@ Caro's Vid.From which movie is it??

@Adi2 & Adi3 -  Hello my Jaanuables,coochie coos... 😆

@Sidra - HAHA...Damon's description about the kiss 🤣🤣🤣

Katherine tells Damon that she never loved him & says she came back for STEFAN?! Pray tell, are Elena & Katherine BLIND?? Why does everyone LOWE Saint Stefan?? :S

It'll be fun to watch how they deal with Katherine maiyya. Poor Damon is gonna get hurt though. I REALLY want  them to show that scene from the book, the one in which Damon says"Katherine, go to hell" 🤣

But i am hoping Damon doesn't turn into Saint Damon :P Neither do i want him to become a LOWE sick puppy for Elena :| I just want him to stay the way he is & hopefully, by the end of this season Elena will realize she does care about Damon :D

Edited by -Enigma- - 13 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bad bad bad!

we dnt hv TVD in india!

@Geet : Aah! the epic show! i watch it for....................hhmmmm................hhhmmmm.......................just ti see n laugh its mine n my dad's fav comedy show!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously, that Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii spooks me out now. Do they have to play it every 2 seconds or so ?
anwaya thumbnail

well now we hv new song, "teri deewani"!

serously i will welcome any song , any govinda song, too in that serieal! they should just shup up abt mahii ve! 

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! 🤗

I know, ANY song will do. Mahi was getting too much, so I skipped half of last week's epis. Plus, Geet's turned into a hyper Muskaan suddenly. 😕

Planning to see eclipse ?
anwaya thumbnail
was, tomorrow but plan canceled may be in this week will see! will take blinders with me, whenevr thr is wolf pack will open or else will tie again!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: anwaya

was, tomorrow but plan canceled may be in this week will see! will take blinders with me, whenevr thr is wolf pack will open or else will tie again!

rofl.....even I wanna see it, for the wolf pack only. And I LOVE the blinders wala idea !! 😆

So what else are you watching these days ?
anwaya thumbnail

ahem.............Geet for entertenmnt  reason,How i met your mother couse i luv it, MJHT i dnt knw why i m eve watching it!

u knw my frnd gv me new moon n i cropped all jake scns n combined together, i dnt hv to watch rest of crop!

n yesh, R-Pattz hv an underwear dedicated for him! a vampire uderwere! n he refused to model for it, he saved half  the world to becum blind

anwaya thumbnail

caro special!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Geet, same here.

New Moon toh I rewatched all of the Jake parts when I was seeing it 😆.

THANK THE LORD R-Pattz refused. Then we would've needed permanent blinders Anj. Why would ANYONE make Vampire underwear for Lord's sake ?