Tud Epi Siddhima- Hum tumhare hain sanam

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow....such a touching episode...tud we saw SR moving ahead in their relationship bt ina beautiful way...SR hav everythg in their relation yet to b discovered bt we defo see them moving ahead in each n every aspects....the Siddhant n riddhima we saw tud  seeemed so real wic they obviously are....Riddhima speaks her heart freely to Sid...4 her she's talking to her husband, her friend Sid...n its so gud to see dat she talks abt her past so freely wid Sid..n even Sid knws n acknowledges dat...bt ya somewere Riddhima feels dat may Sid didn't like dat ..bt bef she cud thk more we hav our Sid clearing all her doubts ....moving away all her worries...making her feel all relaxed...the man who's alwz been there as her Guardian angel...wid his sweet ,calm n most evertouching words he again makes her Feel dat how beautiful her life is..how lucky she is to hav found such an understanding , caring n most imp a trustworthy man....

she knws hm bt Sid by his gestures, words seems to rejevuninate the new Riddhima inside her..Sid's Riddhima......"Tum bahut aache   ho"   ..these heartwarming words 4m Riddhima's mouth seems to b so the World of Sid..a happy man indeed...and at the moment she says he's so understanding...we hav our Siddy boy bk...Pulling her leg..teasing her...he's one of the most open hearted..thou he knws dat Riddhima is all his..she doesn't need to prove anythg...bt in his innocence he asks her do Smg...he might hav nt taken it seriously bt somewhere Riddhima mus hav felt dat She needs to do smg dat really makes hm fel she's allz his...nt 4 the fact she needs to prove her worth or smg bt jus to give an assurance n aaceptance 4m her Side dat yes i do feel the same as u Sid...thisz not some sort of a formality bt may b ina way establishes a new bond bw them , takes their relation to a new level...may b this might vanish the lil worries 4m both SR's mind wic sometyms naturally cums  unwanted..n thus she does dat...

as 4m Precap..were one Side ArSh r having conversation abt SR dat Riddhima wants to spend her B'dat wid Her Husband..n she specially called up 4 dat n on the very other Side we hv SR spending one of the beautiful, heartmelting moment of their life.this is again destiny... Sid seems to b moved, touched by the very gesture of Riddhima...may b the moment makes Sid feels the very precoius thg wic he posesses n noone cn steal it away 4m hm...his Wife, Ridddhima..as Riddhima stands as a wife there infront of her Husband, Sid..She opens herself  to hm..the very moment is purely Husband's-wifey moment....echoing "Sid, i m all yours"...

we wudn't b surprised bt rather it'd luk so beautiful Sid covering her up again...as if the moment is itself speaking....i'm all open to u so dat it's only U n U who cn  remove the heavy cover of worries n cover me up wid ur blanket of love n Peace....

we hav alwz said SR n ArSh r abt Destiny..n its so beautiful to see dat the Destiny is weaving their threads in the same path...as Sid felt 4 Riddhima 4 the fis tym during the sewing scene...aslike Shilpa tud Felt 4 Armaan...it's said Pyar ka rishta Dard se hota hai..n in both ArSh's n SR's case we hav Love blooming 4m the sight of Pain...n this pain gives then the strength to overcome....4 Siddhant..he was moved by Riddhima's pain n slowly he himself came to b as a pain healer 4 her..n same goes here 4 Shilpa..like ina way she feels Armaan's pain...n the journey has begun..we'll see her cuming as his pain healer slowly evolving the destined love....

4 SR the moment is soley theirs the feel, vibes generated can't b felt, expressed by anyone els them..it is only Siddhant n Riddhima who wud conquer the intensity, passion , love n emotions  emerging in that moment....

and its beautiful to see SR opening to each other step by step..and Tomorrow wat we see is an integrated Sid Riddhima- By Soul..

this the moment wic  noone can steal away 4m Sid...her Wife, Love Riddhima...watever happens the moment speaks

"Hum tumhare hain Sanam"....😳😳

P.S- no Bashing..i shall appreciate ur Sweet Comments..

Luv,
Ria..... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
U have explained it so beautifully
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superb anaylsis of the siddhima scenes/moments today, loved reading it

i am loving how siddhima scenes, have a mix of eveyrthing, meaningful lines, honesty, knok jhok, cuteness, shyness, happiness,

hats of to both siddhima, Sid for saying what he said to rids today, rids was so  touched and so were we

and Rids for taking taht step in the precap clip, it shows how much she loves and desires Sid,.

yes it was symbolic how Shilpa tells Armaan that Rids wants to celebrate her bday with Sid only,

indeed both Siddhima and Arshi are about destiny and fate and i am glad cvs are continuning to show that

overal a great episode

norzar

avntika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely post
i am so excited for tomorrow
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow amazing postπŸ‘

I will read it thoroughly again and come back with my comment
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ria,

Its so awesome...............U have expressed it very well.

Love Siddhima and Love Mr.Modi more.......

Keep going
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great post.....I feel so proud being an SRian seeing my buddies writing such great, creative, sensible essays.........

Keep it up............πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoyed reading your analysis

My fave bits were these, so much depth and yes i see it in SR

...thisz not some sort of a formality bt may b ina way establishes a new bond bw them , takes their relation to a new level...
Well said, a new deeper bond between them, the understanding and how its strengthening 

Riddhima stands as a wife there infront of her Husband, Sid..She opens herself  to hm..the very moment is purely Husband's-wifey moment....echoing "Sid, i m all yours"...   Beautifully said, yes its echo - i am all yours, forever - my whole-being, from heart and soul

we wudn't b surprised bt rather it'd luk so beautiful Sid covering her up again...as if the moment is itself speaking....i'm all open to u so dat it's only U n U who cn  remove the heavy cover of worries n cover me up wid ur blanket of love n Peace....
 Awesome, yes i do believe Sid will do this, again symbolizing what you have just said etc

4 SR the moment is soley theirs the feel, vibes generated can't b felt, expressed by anyone els them..it is only Siddhant n Riddhima who wud conquer the intensity, passion , love n emotions  emerging in that moment....

and its beautiful to see SR opening to each other step by step..and Tomorrow wat we see is an integrated Sid Riddhima- By Soul

I agree, everything in that moment and what we see in the precap and SR as, its them - passiona, desire, yearning, and love - andwhole atmosphere filled with emotions that are so right and it moves you

Indeed Souls coming together

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
amazing postπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

everything you said is right on, i agree with everything you said.πŸ‘
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jacobharry10011

Lovely post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
U have explained it so beautifully

thanks alot sweets😳😳