Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

don't forget the part where geet was actually told that she was not important for the job by Maan
i really liked the show uptill today's episode.but todays epi i did not like it 👎🏼
they are making geet overact too much i'm sorry to say
she screaming out loud too much, running around and refusing to leave someone's house is just too much :(
this is just my POV did not mean to offend anyone

yesh ..i support ur view...geet is overdoing .!!
plz no offence to neone's view....

it seems...d creatives doesnt have new topics to bring them closer...
m dissappointed after seeing todays epi...
its dragging ...high time for maan's nahi hua peyar view...

okay she has no place to go ....but dat geet rekha birth certificate n all...foolish !

and for sure ...geet has started feeling for maan....she clenched her fist wen maan had touched her ....ahem...!! ...i think its a bit early ...and feeling something ..and d next moment forgetting it ..maan's habbit ...as he dominates himself.......but nt suiting on geet ...she is a swt soft gurl...like they showed it previously ...she takes things frm heart ..
Edited by maanmeet8 - 13 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wholly agreed..it was annoying when she demanded Maan's birth certificate...Come on gal....It is his outhouse and she is behaving really kiddish...not courageous!!!😔

Damn CVs don't do this😭

But still I want to add...that one bad episode doesn't ruin the whole story....

Kyunki if DMG had survived till date...GEET will be immortal😆

Edited by livelygal - 13 years ago
cool_anjali2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really yaar agar main geetke jagah hoti to ab tak apana rej. letter bosske muh pe mar ke chali gayi hoti... how could she bare her insult
fannnn thumbnail

@ Bridgette.. i ccouln't agree more.  while watching today's episode, i wondered where is Geet's self respect. Such a well mannered girl, who said the right things at right time, is suddenly screaming and using foul language in the shower... did not look like the same Geet to me.. after knowing that the house was his, job was his (in a way), and after hearing him scream get out umpteen times, why should she stay.. i don't understand....

babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree with ur post......yesterday's episode didnt bother me.....but todays episode.....i have nothing more to say then wtf?
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Friends

I am sorry to say the following things, plz don't feel bad after reading my comments

First one is see Geet as like on TV Show

Second one if you are taking it as real then

Just think about a girl who came newly to delhi from a small town, more over she is a pregnent and she lost her safety (as she came out from pinky house, now there is no shelter for her)

what else we can expect from a girl, when she is having all the problems infront of her

In Geet current position, she can't think about self respect or some thing else

first she need to think about shelter and she knows (even we all knows that) very well that She will be very safe if she stays with Maan Khurana

So she is doing the same thing.

Plz try to understand her position if you are not going take Geet as a TV Serial

Thanks, and plz don't feel bad for my comments
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Well I don't know if you are going to find any sense in any Indian soaps!! At least I haven't yet. I do agree, that the idea is very contrived.