Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhima: Riddhima's decision!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer: Do not bash because I really can't be bothered to read such response and nor do I want to waste my time hitting the report button! πŸ˜‰

Riddhima Modi's Bold and daring step!

SURPRISE TO ALL! πŸ˜†

Ok but seriously... after ages we have seen Riddhima do something for Sid. Sid never expected her to do this he was messing with herπŸ˜†, and never expected Riddhima to come down in the Lingure he gifted her.

This step of Riddhima wasn't to prove anything to Sid it might have been instigated by Sid but she done this because she is ready to take her relationship with Sid forward. Because Sid's words touched her heart today, she has seen Sid do everything for her, he was honest with everything today they even spoke about Armaan something they haven't done, well they have but as Sid's friend never as Riddhima's ex. Today they took a major step forward emotional.

I have always said this SR can be physically imitimate whenever they wish as they have no issue with being physically close but before that could happen they need to be emotionally ready with no regrets and no issues and that is exactly what today showed.

Riddhima is emotional ready because she can trust Sid with all her heart and know he will never break it, because he trusts her more than she trusts herself.

Her move was to show she trusts Sid with her whole heart, he has accepted her for who she is, who she was and that is important to her, when she thought she hurt Sid's feelings by mentioning Armaan she did try and be sensitive but Sid's response swept her away.

Everyone feels like she is doing this to prove something to Sid but I think it is her moving on not from her past but from her fears, she is ready to move on with her life and is perfectly happy.

Her expressions said it all today, she wants Sid and only Sid. 😳

Sid for me, I think will put the red cloth back on Riddhima, because he doesn't need her to prove anything to him, he was messing with her but what he said made Riddhima think.

Riddhima wants to spend her birthday night with Sid, she never planned in this way but she wants to spend the rest of her life with Sid and this is what her step shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Niks awesome i really relaly liek that it's happenign now caz she is ready and it will not cause any complications she has fully surrenddered herself it is the right time it really is amazign seeign this lady change so much and fall for sid just as deeply as he loves ehr they r truly  made for each other
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. You have described Risz emotions and thoughts beautifully
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent post nikita

exactly whatever Rdis is doing is in the precap, is her own descion and wish, She is head over heels in love with Sid and we have seen that from time to time, She feels this is the right time to take they relationship to the next level hence she took the huge step by wearing Sid's gift,

But yes i too feel sid will cover her and tell her he doesnt need any proof,

and this will make Rids repsect and love for sid to increase even more

and above all, the fact is that they are married, so whenever they consummate they mariage it will be right,

norzar

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What a lovely post u described SR beautifully..Ridz way to so..Sid to I dont have words to express😍
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi nikki.............Awesome post.

Loved it

Keep going.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nikita - you have said everything that needs to be said, and i agree with all the pointsπŸ‘πŸ‘

Why and what Ridz did and does - and how it came about, and how much love she has for Sid, and how much trust there is and indeed Sid touched her heart again when he accepted her again with her past and everything

And like you say emotionally connected and ready

I do believe Ridz is ready and the step she has show is for herself as well, and that she wants only Sid - rest of her life, to be his etc

With her whole-being, her heart and soul Ridz is ready
asmaanees11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Disclaimer: Do not bash because I really can't be bothered to read such response and nor do I want to waste my time hitting the report button! πŸ˜‰

<font color="#0000ff">Riddhima Modi's Bold and daring step!

SURPRISE TO ALL! πŸ˜†

Ok but seriously... after ages we have seen Riddhima do something for Sid. Sid never expected her to do this he was messing with herπŸ˜†, and never expected Riddhima to come down in the Lingure he gifted her.

This step of Riddhima wasn't to prove anything to Sid it might have been instigated by Sid but she done this because she is ready to take her relationship with Sid forward. Because Sid's words touched her heart today, she has seen Sid do everything for her, he was honest with everything today they even spoke about Armaan something they haven't done, well they have but as Sid's friend never as Riddhima's ex. Today they took a major step forward emotional.

I have always said this SR can be physically imitimate whenever they wish as they have no issue with being physically close but before that could happen they need to be emotionally ready with no regrets and no issues and that is exactly what today showed.

Riddhima is emotional ready because she can trust Sid with all her heart and know he will never break it, because he trusts her more than she trusts herself.

Her move was to show she trusts Sid with her whole heart, he has accepted her for who she is, who she was and that is important to her, when she thought she hurt Sid's feelings by mentioning Armaan she did try and be sensitive but Sid's response swept her away.

Everyone feels like she is doing this to prove something to Sid but I think it is her moving on not from her past but from her fears, she is ready to move on with her life and is perfectly happy.

Sid for me, I think will put the red cloth back on Riddhima, because he doesn't need her to prove anything to him, he was messing with her but what he said made Riddhima think.

Riddhima wants to spend her birthday night with Sid, she never planned in this way but she wants to spend the rest of her life with Sid and this is what her step shows. </font>
</font>

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post Niki meπŸ˜ƒ
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Disclaimer: Do not bash because I really can't be bothered to read such response and nor do I want to waste my time hitting the report button! πŸ˜‰

Riddhima Modi's Bold and daring step!

SURPRISE TO ALL! πŸ˜†

Riddhima wants to spend her birthday night with Sid, she never planned in this way but she wants to spend the rest of her life with Sid and this is what her step shows.

love ur post especially the bits highlighted I think this just shuts up most of 'certain other people'