Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

I so hope Saniya and Sanskar NEVER happen

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've been reading Cynthia's analysis over the last few episodes, including today's. I'm really happy Jaggu has accepted Abha, and that Thakur is a bit more understanding. But, I'm sorry to learn of two things:

ONE, that Sanskar is still going full speed down the Psycho Road. I don't know how you feel about it, but whatever shred of sympathy I had for this character died a very sudden death. And you can't come back from the crazy crazy he is in right now. So I hope the CVs don't still plan on having Saniya and Sanskar together. If they are, then may I think they are going down the crazy crazy road Sanskar is on. 😆 My takeaway from S's recent actions is that either he is planning on killing Karan or shaming Abha by violently forcing himself upon her (knowing she is still ...).    You don't forgive anyone for even thinking about either of these horrible acts.

TWO, the CVs still have not reined in their extremes--loopy wedding, loopy suhag raat, loopy love triangle....it's as if they push too too far every time, with every story. I said some time back that there was going to be a downward spiral on this show...viewership wise. I did not realize that it would mean creatively also.

But I do hope the better days come soon, and I think they will.

As far as Karan and Abha are concerned, for me, I guess once the original magic is mocked too much, it's hard to get it back.   😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks GP
CV's made the character of Sanskar as zero.
I fear that his madness leads him to f**k impossible.
I am angry to see things like the thoughts of Sanskar with Abha.
It's too perverse.
I do not understand why he feels angry that Karan is close to his wife.
Abha has never said she loved him so why this madness?
Jaanemaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that karan is alittle bit aware of sansakar's thoughts towards abha.. and also he doesnt like sanskar being around abha... he actually said it " yeh sanskar khama khama hamare beech araha hai"..
I guess in tomorrow's epi karan will not go with saniya and hopefully will decide to wait for abha and all of them to go together... i really hope so... CV's are playing... they are just concerned abt the trp not abt what fans wants to see..
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jaanemaan

I have a feeling that karan is alittle bit aware of sansakar's thoughts towards abha.. and also he doesnt like sanskar being around abha... he actually said it " yeh sanskar khama khama hamare beech araha hai"..
I guess in tomorrow's epi karan will not go with saniya and hopefully will decide to wait for abha and all of them to go together... i really hope so... CV's are playing... they are just concerned abt the trp not abt what fans wants to see..

i hope
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes i admit i use to feel sorry for sanskar at first because i mean he loved her and then on his wedding day to find out she loves someone else and is already married to him, it has to hurt but seeing this change in him, my symphaty vanished.☢️ right now, like many people i just want to strangle him with my bare hands. i do hope karan notices sanskar's attitude towards abha and keeps a clos eye on him.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanskar's character I always felt was too good to be true. So goody-goody, if you know what I mean.

He was essentially an orphan growing up, from what I understand. The Thakur and his family are the only family he has. He probably grew up having dreams of truly being part of the family...he may have gotten attached to them and to Abha. That would not surprise me.

And when Abha played her little GAME, she really didn't give Sanskar too much thought (except for the letter). She was too self-absorbed, about herself, her relationship with her family. AND I for one was pleased that Sanskar was not going to give her an easy off, forgiveness. However, what is happening now has crossed all boundaries of reason and good taste.

This is the sickness of the CVs, not Sanskar the character.
queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said GP......i really liked Sanskar's character but now i don't sympathise with him anymore.what Cvs are showing is really sick.How can a guy change so much overnite?????I still remember he was giving money and arranging food and chairs for karan-abha's wedding and now he is all set to kill Karan......WAT NONSENSE😡

If sanskar was really a psycho then why didn't he act that violently when abha was getting married to Karan and why did he come to delhi to woo Saniya if his real intentions were to kill Karan????
He would have stayed back in Ujjain where he would have got umpteen chances to destroy their wedding life.

I think CVs go for naps at work instead of writing the script😆