Gurmeet isn't all hard

Tabzywabzy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My first post and wanted to say that i just watched the recent episode of Geet and i was actually surprised too see that Maan can actually pull a couple of pranks and be funny.👏  It was the most hilarious and by far my favourite episode.😆 Tell me what you thought of that episode too!! or what do you think will happen next!!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know Drasti and gurmeet are really awesome in handling comic scenes..love their comic timing....its sooooo perfect...flawless....you never get bored watching those scenes....especially in y'days episode..loved the scene where geeet realizes that savitri devi is manns dadi..love the she was telling to herself..that she called him ravanan..and wen mann asked did u call me ravan...and did u see how cooly she said that she was angry at that time....it was too good i am still laughing thinking of it....!!!
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😆 totally loved it!!
i think Gurmeet is like that in real life after watching him in pati patni aur woh.. and that kinda came out in yesterday's eps! i loved his smile when he scared her.. it probably was the first time Maan ever does these kind of pranks thanks to Geet 😃