tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all Maneetians!! We all seem to be having excitement upon excitment in the daily epis (long may this continue, AMEN) and I constantly keep pining for the epi to be longer!!! I know many have said it would be fab to have a 1 hour episode.  I'm a truly greedy Maneetian and would like every epi to be an hour at least (but realise this aint going to happen(:(:) so next compromise- any chance we could demand a 1 hour special and get it?!?!?  If so, where to demand?  Geet page on FB?! 

Share your thoughts dear Geet lovers:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hello all Maneetians!! We all seem to be having excitement upon excitment in the daily epis (long may this continue, AMEN) and I constantly keep pining for the epi to be longer!!! I know many have said it would be fab to have a 1 hour episode. I'm a truly greedy Maneetian and would like every epi to be an hour at least (but realise this aint going to happen(:(:) so next compromise- any chance we could demand a 1 hour special and get it?!?!? If so, where to demand? Geet page on FB?!

Share your thoughts dear Geet lovers:)

Dii, 🤗🤗 .. wow.. u r back in the forum... 😛 Yeah...Absolutely... Geet should atleast have one maha eppy...Want an episode completely dedicated to Geet and Maan.😳... its an absolute pleasure watching them !! I hope we must place our demands in the Geet Page in FB...
uzmakhan thumbnail
ooo yummy!!
maaneet fer an hour---m soo friggin greedy fer that!
i dont think everyday we can haf 1 hour epi--thatz impossible--they wud never do that---buh we can alwayz demand fer 1 hour special epi fer the weekend!
if u guyz watch starplus, sum serials get 1 hour special epi on sunday!
it doesnt happen every week though buh aisa kabhi kabhi geet kay saath bhi kersakhtay hai na!
flood fb walls on the geet home page and sbs page!
i guess this much wud do! =)

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes i love this idea...but maybe we should demand 4 an 1 hour special when sm secret is revealed or smfink isnt..then it will be special

I hope every1 agrees and that cvs show 1 hour special epis once in a while - wot u say??

Miss Amazing x
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup geet FB pg n 4lions pg
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats an amazing idea!!!
StarOne earlier has shown so many 1 hour special for its other shows....seeing Geet's craze at least they can make it on weekend...go on guys ....the more the demand will raise the more will be the chances that CVs will give an ear to it and who knows we may very soon have an MahaEpi of Geet on weekend ................

Dii, 🤗🤗 .. wow.. u r back in the forum... 😛 Yeah...Absolutely... Geet should atleast have one maha eppy...Want an episode completely dedicated to Geet and Maan.😳... its an absolute pleasure watching them !! I hope we must place our demands in the Geet Page in FB...

Hello my choti!!!🤗, tunhe bulaya aur me agayi:):)
Yes, its great to be here so i can chat to all of you lovely people!
Glad you like the idea and i think we should bombard on FB page!
@uzmakhan,missamazing, adits and ritu- thanks all for replying:)

Glad there's other greedies like me for Geet special epis 😉.

Yes, lots of serials seem to get the 1 hour episodes. Lets all start bombarding on FB like Adits suggests!
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey huni - i wrote ur request on geet facebook - do check it out

Miss Amazing x

Originally posted by: missamazing

Hey huni - i wrote ur request on geet facebook - do check it out

Miss Amazing x

Thank you sweetie!!! You are such a star and so efficient to have already done it!  I'll go on it as soon as I "escape" work 😊