All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Mishal Raheja to host Maano Ya Na Maano

From Sssshhh' Phir Koi Hai to STAR One Horror Nights and now Maano Ya Na Maano, STAR One clearly understands the pulse of the viewers when it comes to thrillers and horror shows.

After leaving us gasping for breath with the thrilling episodes of STAR One Horror Nights, the channel will now bring back the season two of Maano Ya Na Maano.

The show brings to focus commoners who possess unusual and inexplicable powers and events that are beyond the imagination and spectrum of the human mind. The show whose first season was hosted by Irrfan Khan will see a new host in its second season. Popular television actor Mishal Raheja will be seen hosting the show.

Says producer Siddharth Kak, "The second season is indeed different from the inaugural season of the show for we have a new India that has emerged. Also we have taken a scientific approach to the mystical aspect of the show. Maano Ya Na Maano demands a lot of research and our team trots across the country to dig out such unusual cases. And mind you, we don't surf the internet for such cases but we rely on newspapers and other resources to determine the presence of such cases in the country. Also then it's word of mouth publicity. One case leads to another and then we end up following a chain. The entire process can be quite painstaking." And very appealing for us!

STAR One is a youth-oriented channel so does that mean the producer is targetting only the youth? "I think the youth is targetting us. There is an understanding with the channel and they clearly understand the expectations of their viewers. You tell stories to the youth and not to adults and the show is about telling real life stories. What determines your success is the manner you tell your stories. It has to be simple enough to reach and comprehended by the viewers."

Talking about the switch from Irrfan Khan to Mishal Raheja, Kak says, "Irrfan is incomparable. Also he has a strong belief in the concept of the show. He was delighted to know that we are coming up with a second season, but his international commitments don't leave him with anytime to take up any other project. Mishal is extremely popular among the youth and is doing a swell job as the host of the show."

The producer has already had roamed the country bringing into limelight these unusual people and incidents and narrating one such incident, he says, "We came across an 80 year old man Prahlad Jani, who has not had a single morsel of food and a drop of water for the past 70 years and is hale and hearty. He says that he receives his nutrition from sun rays. We kept him under medical surveillance for 10 days to cross check his claims and the result was jaw-dropping!"

Well this is just a trailer. Watch the show which begins in August to know the unusual and mystic India!

Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

http://starone.in/news/587/mishal-raheja-to-host-maano-ya-na-maano.aspx

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
OMG!!!.wow what great news!!!...
he is surely famous among the youth!!!
we love mishal..looking forward to this!!! [:D/] 🥳

im gonna love it!! 😍

thanx for sharing shabz!! 🤗
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

woohoo *jumps up and down* 😆
cant wait to see him.. 😍 this will be on weekends na?..ahh!
finally something he wanted to do..hosting!

thanks Shabz...🤗

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's so funny, we were all just talking about this yesterday--Mishal hosting, that is.

Not what I think we meant, but still wonderful news for fans. Anyplace that allows him to showcase his natural exuberance and charm and wit, will win out.

Congratulations Mishal.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! This is great news! Just what I wanted. Fingers crossed its true. Shabz I wanna to give u a muah for posting this.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

OMG!!!.wow what great news!!!...
he is surely famous among the youth!!!
we love mishal..looking forward to this!!! [:D/] 🥳

im gonna love it!! 😍

thanx for sharing shabz!! 🤗

Ur welcum ....
Its certainly a very good news ...
I m already imagining him as a host ...his dazzling smile ..😍😍
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thats great news..........i always wanted to see mishal in hosting a show........its like my wish come true.............love u sabz.......thanks for posting.........
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

woohoo *jumps up and down* 😆
cant wait to see him.. 😍 this will be on weekends na?..ahh!
finally something he wanted to do..hosting!

thanks Shabz...🤗

Ur welcum Khushi ....
Finally something 4 the otherwise bored weekends .....!
😃
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

OMG! This is great news! Just what I wanted. Fingers crossed its true. Shabz I wanna to give u a muah for posting this.

Aww thats so sweet of u .......here a jhappi 4rm me .....!🤗
wow.cnt just believe it 🥳
never expected such a great news 🥳
so i guess d LTLIANS got a new show to watch 😊
just cnt wait for d show to start 😳