Whirlpool of emotions..enjoy ManeetWHILE IT LASTS

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I too found yesterday's episode a bit of a let-downer, tho it was quite funny and cute'..  but I am also aware that if we want more Maneet moments, we have to enjoy each stage of their relationship as much as we can'😍. Savour every moment of it 'for once that stage is over , it will never come  back'. There will be a new phase 😊, sure, and that too will be enjoyable, but the sweetness of a new ,budding , unacknowledged, awkward  love,😳 will not be there ...   And I think that's what the last few episode , and ,yesterday's, are doing '.savouring every moment of the current stage of their relationship 👍🏼

If we want the story to continue for sometime in a relatively sane way,without  clich twists like some other serials,  it has to go slow (tho I agree it shudnt be very slow) . Right fr om the beginning, the CV's have developed the Maneet romance very gradually.. in Hoshiarpur, initially Maan wudnt appear at all in some episodes and then appear for a scene or two and maneet relationship developed very slowly......

Right now they are caught in a whirlpool of emotions , first Maan and now it seems Geet also.... and remember the whirlpool takes us round and round in an oppressive way till we find our way out of it.. 😉

And that's what is happening to our Maneet , they are stuck in their overwhelming emotions right now, which they cant accept yet..they are dealing with it by being extremely kiddish.. 😊

and its only one night , which is passing slowly because they are awake and bewildered (and secretly delighted?) at finding themselves together so strangely', Lets enjoy this phase of Maneet while it lasts , for once it is gone,it will never come back again....

Cheers!

VJ

27th epi : again a mixed review across the forum, I agree later parts were too kiddish, but just writing again to say , lets enjoy Maneet while it lasts, for i have a feeling this lovely stage isnt going to last for long , dark clouds are round the corner ...and we will remember these times as good !

Edited by VJnLNMDJ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i really dont understand whysome fans r not very pleased with 26th july episode.it was simply awesome.we ve seen angry shades of maan n geet mostly scared of maan but the level of relationship they r shring in current episode is just so different and mind blowing.i m really in love with these episodes.atleast maan is coming out of his shell and these childish acts r making him look more hot n damn cuuuuuuuuuute.geet is also sharing a different level of bonding with him which is so so cute.she is not even reluctant to share his bed.which is driving me crazzy.i wish this night was a never ending one.coz coming episode will drag maaneet apart so guys enjoy every bit of it.we r goin to miss it.

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Thanks, and lets enjoy Maneet !
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome post.....
from next week or so Dev will be introduced b/w Maaneet and then it will be a high voltage drama!!
So lets savor these moments.... 🤗🤗🤗
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i loved ystrdy's epi very much....it was comedy at its height and gurmeet-drashti were out of the world.
i specially love the fact that geet not even for a sec is conscious that she is in an outhouse alone with a man....although every scene had a comic flavour but i saw something much profound....the way geet entered the bedroom thru the window.....then jumped on the bed and dragged the blanket from maan....then just went on to lie down with maan on bed....i think these things r possible only coz geet trusts maan implicitly.....maan grabs her dupatta....closes in on her....looks at her passionately.....tells her that there is no security to protect her....but at the end of it all geet knows maan wud never cross the line....so much so that she doesnt hesitate to irritate him beyond limit.....she wets his side of the bed....wakes him up with a feather....but never does she feel scared of him....
this trust of geet on maan has already taken their relationship on a higher level.....where dev and NT's evil claws will never be able to reach....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya-shah

i really dont understand whysome fans r not very pleased with 26th july episode.it was simply awesome.we ve seen angry shades of maan n geet mostly scared of maan but the level of relationship they r shring in current episode is just so different and mind blowing.i m really in love with these episodes.atleast maan is coming out of his shell and these childish acts r making him look more hot n damn cuuuuuuuuuute.geet is also sharing a different level of bonding with him which is so so cute.she is not even reluctant to share his bed.which is driving me crazzy.i wish this night was a never ending one.coz coming episode will drag maaneet apart so guys enjoy every bit of it.we r goin to miss it.

@red : True, Maan is still very much the same stubborn , angry maan that we always knew, just that his behaviour is now on a totally different plane with Geet.... so close and so bonded, so trusting that they dont care what extent they go to in their kiddishness, for both know that the other is their own....even if they havent accepted it even to themselves ...