People Chill...... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bul3

arre yar..we all are chilled πŸ˜†..its funny to see sooooooooooooo many posts on yesterdayz epi-some defending cvs and some asking cvs not to ruin it BUT the good part is that I havent witnessed any fights..its jst plain disagreements and trying to explain personal POV..so i guess Maneetians are quite intelligent and mature to understand that everyone has their own personal view..,some are just trying to make the other side people clear on their POV,which I dont think is harmful in any way bcoz afterall we are here to discuss our POV''s ..so I would say PEACE is Geet forum's second nameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ditto .... take r words for  it because both bul and I once belong to other forum part   2 whose 2nd name was fight and let other fight too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by Rolzz

Yeah... i read a comment where someone mentioned pple who like yesterdays episode "they are not true Maneet fans"!!!!!!!! WTH 🀣

Now are splitting Maan as Kadoos Maan and Kiddish Maan???? Are we planning to start fan groups?????? Are we gonna a start petitions as which Maan should get more screen space?????

Chillax people!!!!!

That was a cute term ... "Kadoos Maan and Kiddish Maan" 🀣... well, I love them both , they are both so characteristyic of our dear Maan ... no character assasination is done , only character detailing , I think ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

VJ

Yeah... i read a comment where someone mentioned pple who like yesterdays episode "they are not true Maneet fans"!!!!!!!! WTH 🀣

Now are splitting Maan as Kadoos Maan and Kiddish Maan???? Are we planning to start fan groups?????? Are we gonna a start petitions as which Maan should get more screen space?????

Chillax people!!!!!
i agree wid u............i mean comeon ppl............MAAN IS MAAN AS ALWAYS!!! but he is also a human being n every human has emotions no matter watever he does to hide them..................this is wat is being shown in d show dat Maan tries to hide his kiddish behaviour n his emotions but fails in front of his love, Geet!!!.............n i feel it shows dat Maan also has a heart full of feelings n emotions.............so jst chill guys!!!

Its like an old saying that Love Is Blind....pyar aadmi ko kya se kya bana deta hai.........so how can Poor MAAN be an exception to it?

Even for some moments I too felt a bit worried that is maan's character is gonna change in the show from the earlier one they have shown and remember for which portrayal we love him so much.....but then I understood it is just a passing phase in his life...CVs will defintely not change the original Maan in any way as they know that is the real essence of the show....but in yday's epi I thoroughly enjoyed the naughty Maan turning no stone unturned in giving a TIT FOR TAT treatment to Geet....especially when he said to her"Shut ur mouth,pack ur baggage and get out of here"....
Hope all Maaneet Fans will see their adorable Maan in his natural attitude soon....
So no fight....its peace everywhere..........
whole heartedly agree..with you!..i also felt quite weird with the comment abt "true maaneet fans"πŸ€ͺ...
i didnt think tomorrowa epi was a drag...infact there was a development coz we got to see geet's feelings too..😳.and gosh..i never imagined that there wud be subdivisions of MAAN KHURANA!πŸ˜†
🀣

Chillax people!!!!!

OMGG girl u totally cracked me up haha too good🀣

@TM: Good topic i totally agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ