Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

People Chill...... - Page 2

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: veryberry01

No u understand Bulbul why i posted people chill........... forum members were unknowingly being rude to each other.

now I do understand😊thnx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I agree
It's a daily show and not all episodes could be of same level. And besides if they just show only Maaneet scenes we'll all get bored of them too.
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There's not even another word i want to say.
You've said it all that was in mind.
Thanks a ton and i agree to whatever you've saidd.

Amazingg, thanks again :)
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't tell me people said "THEY ARE NOT TRUE MANEET FANS" πŸ˜† it's not like EVERYONE has the same mind
veryberry01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for supporting me. i just love this spirit
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG.....really??? someone said that......LOL......people going crazy or what.....πŸ€ͺ
BTW.....i'm one of the people who was disappointed in yest. epi.....coz.....i really wanted them to move forward.....bond.....confide....like they did in HUM TUM epi......but when i got here......read some amazing posts about the epi........about Maaneet getting comfortable with each other.... enough to act like kids.....fight like kids.....and all that.......watched the repeats and totally got that POV......so even though still a little disappointed.....realised this was needed to be shown .......sharing of pasts iske baad hi aa sakta hai...........that doesn't mean hated the epi......its Geet yaar..... jab full epi. of Geet torture dekh sakte hain toh Maaneet scenes toh anytime in any form are totally welcome.....πŸ€—

and veryberry......nice post yaarπŸ‘.......thank god i missed the one you're talking aboutπŸ˜†
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True, these are two sides of the same Maan ..... and in this forum we respect all Maneetians - those who like type 1, type 2 or BOTH !

VJ
Edited by VJnLNMDJ - 13 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww ..I do completely agree with you πŸ€—

is'nt it childish to expect that we should always agree with each other , have the same opinion about everything and like and dislike everything together -- Is that ever possible!!πŸ˜‰

Its just an episode after all --- some liked it others found something amiss in certain scenes ---- whats the big deal about it ...πŸ˜ƒ

Come to think of it --- would'nt even the CV's have agreements and disagreements on how a certain  track should be taken forward ....before they decide on one finally.

Love the Cv's --- esp how they interact with fans and ask us -- What do you think of this episode ? / How did you like this one? / Talk to me etc etc

They are the ones who work hard  even at odd hours to bring Geet to us  ....but even then they ask us about our opinion on an episode ----- is'nt that a recognition that we are not robots programmed to think and act alike .......

so lets keep this place as it has always been --- a warm, lively, tolerant place where we all have an opinion on everything relating to our favourite show...but still respect and value another POV .....

lets keep it clean  and have loadssssssssss  of fun here ..πŸ˜ƒ

and yeah once in a while agree to disagree too ..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Oops did that sound like a lecture πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...sorry guys did'nt mean to ..πŸ˜†
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

yup....me too thinks...they hav changed maan's attitude...

but how many more days maan can keep control on himself...wen his lady love is living together with him...

yaar jo bhi hota hai acche ke lie hota hai....

watever it may be ..maan will be maan..!!
i love him d way he is...his mood swings..he looks s*** wen he is angry ....as well passionate wen he draws geet close to him..
uhhh..love him...!!😳 

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dee30

OMG.....really??? someone said that......LOL......people going crazy or what.....πŸ€ͺ
BTW.....i'm one of the people who was disappointed in yest. epi.....coz.....i really wanted them to move forward.....bond.....confide....like they did in HUM TUM epi......but when i got here......read some amazing posts about the epi........about Maaneet getting comfortable with each other.... enough to act like kids.....fight like kids.....and all that.......watched the repeats and totally got that POV......so even though still a little disappointed.....realised this was needed to be shown .......sharing of pasts iske baad hi aa sakta hai...........that doesn't mean hated the epi......its Geet yaar..... jab full epi. of Geet torture dekh sakte hain toh Maaneet scenes toh anytime in any form are totally welcome.....πŸ€—

and veryberry......nice post yaarπŸ‘.......thank god i missed the one you're talking aboutπŸ˜†

I agree with what you say of the hum tum episode - they really bonded there... especially that convo near the window , where he asked her "tumhari zindagi mein ak ladkaa tha na?" etc.... they were so close.... I just loved them ... come to think of it , they never  really moved beyond that in terms of closeness in those terms.... but still I guess the way the episodes went helped us enjoy Maneet in different ways before we move on ...

VJ