Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah she doesn't like she wants to keep her baby, her waqt uchalti kudati rehti hai 🤣. Jab sabko pata chal jayga ke yeh pregnant hai to tab har waqt dard hi hota rahe ga 😆 😆.Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
varinka thumbnail
i agree that pregnancy is not an illness and a human body has been designed to resist and bear many shocks and jerks.....its not so easy to lose a baby...but pregnant woman are seen to be cautious. they generally stay lil safe and dnt try lifting heavy weights and running through stairs...i feel they shd atleast show her feel cautious.
cxw1065 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys, i'm sorry to do the whole "i know better than you" thing- but I'm a medic, and I've known many women who keep going completely normally during their pregnancy.  Hell, lots of women don't even realise they're preggers until they're many weeks gone, or sometimes even many months.

I'm not saying all women who are pregnant can get away with it, but its certainly not impossible-- much of what happens with prgnant women is cultural-- remember Geet has no grown-ups around her to tell her "beti, yeh mat karo, woh mat karo".

I admit it doesn't make a lot of sense and I think the CVs just don't want to deal with it right now-- but please don't  think that it's unrealistic-- many women can get away with this and more!

And with regards to scans-- in poor countries in Africa, women go through entire pregnancies without ever seeing a doctor, the same thing can happen even here in London.  On the NHS, you'll be lucky to have your first scan by 12-16 weeks, and thats jsut a dating scan.  We've completely over-medicalised pregnancy, and its a good thing in a lot of ways, but remember that some women manage without any medical intervention at all

THOUGH THATS NOT A GOOD THING AND PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD HAVE GOOD MEDICAL CARE AND INVOLVEMENT.

What young girl knows these things though, it normally needs mothers or in laws to teach them-- who does geet have to tell her??

edited to add-- I think we'll just all have to agree to disagree on this subject!! I'm willing to suspend disbelief, otherwise I would never watch any TV shows at all, but of course, everyone is entitled to their opinions. 

Sab khush rahein, aur jab tak khush hain, Geet dekhte rahein.  Isme koi tension wali baat hi nahin hai

Edited by cxw1065 - 13 years ago
It can go all ways . . . She could be or not.
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cxw1065

guys, i'm sorry to do the whole "i know better than you" thing- but I'm a medic, and I've known many women who keep going completely normally during their pregnancy.  Hell, lots of women don't even realise they're preggers until they're many weeks gone, or sometimes even many months.

I'm not saying all women who are pregnant can get away with it, but its certainly not impossible-- much of what happens with prgnant women is cultural-- remember Geet has no grown-ups around her to tell her "beti, yeh mat karo, woh mat karo".

I admit it doesn't make a lot of sense and I think the CVs just don't want to deal with it right now-- but please don't  think that it's unrealistic-- many women can get away with this and more!

And with regards to scans-- in poor countries in Africa, women go through entire pregnancies without ever seeing a doctor, the same thing can happen even here in London.  On the NHS, you'll be lucky to have your first scan by 12-16 weeks, and thats jsut a dating scan.  We've completely over-medicalised pregnancy, and its a good thing in a lot of ways, but remember that some women manage without any medical intervention at all

THOUGH THATS NOT A GOOD THING AND PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD HAVE GOOD MEDICAL CARE AND INVOLVEMENT.

What young girl knows these things though, it normally needs mothers or in laws to teach them-- who does geet have to tell her??

1. It amazing (at 18) geet in 1 nyt knew what to do n how to do it n become pregnant!!

2. In poor countries in africa they still have nurses or woman in the villages that can help with the care of prengant woman

3. Its funny how geet can have wonderful ideas bout the construction work without any high qualifications??? She has even done better than sasha (hus worked 4 5 years n got all the quali)
But she still doesnt understand how to look take care of herself - she works n is tryin to be independant in delhi city - but is CLUELESS bout being pregant...every1 knows when ur pregant u got to look after urself - cvs have LOST THE CONCEPT!!

4. im not sayin she has got to be sick all the tym...but behave like this - dnt say she is young cuz even when gyals 14 fall pregant they dnt behave like this

Miss Amazing x