Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_jaani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mia03

Adarsh called for Komal to come out soon so they could get to the courthouse.

Why are they taking  Komal, with them to the courthouse? They have clue her out of what is going on, chat about the case only behind her back. They want the judge to see what a united family they are.
I just love Komal,  with that outfit and red lipstick............she rock.

i love this girl....she is one of a kind
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mera, nice post...πŸ‘

Yeah, wonder who would start swearing next?....the proff? after all he is a jail-bird now and as Ammaji so kindly explained, he would be influenced by the gangsters in there now......Imgaine during the court case he starts going on about the behooda case and behooda judge...!!!....
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

I am in Blue..Mera

T
hank you tanthyaπŸ‘for your hilarious interpretation of today's episode. U R Belcome, Mera...πŸ˜ƒI thought I'd post the little things that I focused on as I watched the episode after I read your thread.πŸ˜ƒ

Krishna was frustrated with his sasurji's trial. So he decided to get on his lawyer's case and ask him to get back to work instead of wasting his time drinking chai, which also happened to be sasurji's favorite drink. Poor old man must have missed his multiple servings of garam chai in jail.

Perry Mathur told Krishna "agar Eswar chahe tho, dho din mei your father-in-law will be free. Just two days? Seems like we are going to hear "Please rise, Kangaroo Court in session, the Hon'ble Judge *********** presiding in a couple of days".πŸ˜•Why did Perry Mathur wait until Krishna left to tell the other three men he was "007 ki aulad"?πŸ˜• For a tough guy why didn't he say it to Krishna's face? This lawyer has a chip on his shoulder when he speaks to people.πŸ˜•

Don't you get  feeling...that this guy is very fond of giving tehzeeb lessons to all and sundry...but he personally does not take a pinch out of it ???
The first time I noticed it was when he takes on Komal...he says that her behavior is unwarranted and she must repay the milkman.. I mean for a well bred, educated and tehzeeb stuffed upto his gill.. doesn't he know that first you never adress an unknown woman in that tone nor do you tell her what she must do and not do esp in a public place in front of many strangers..esp when the milk man has not complained against her nor has he sought the lawyer's Help..to butt in what is a everyday domestic scene and give his free advise was going beyond his brief.

Second was yesterday...when he pokes fun at Krishna behind his back....Bitching behind that person's back reveals a lack of confidence in himself and also a certain lapse in tehzeeb...but of course, this will not rankle feminist because, the outer package is all style,polish and posh...so chaltha hai if this attractive package insults a woman in public...but woe betide Krishna if Krishna even glares at Pratigya inside the 4 walls of their room...

Who says Prats is still living her life speaking just the way her sanskaari family raised her? She told Krishna today "hum tumse kuch kahena hain aur tum BEHOODI baat karthey ho".Krishna ka Nasha chchad raha Beta, Krishna ka Nasha chad raha .. πŸ˜†Since when did Prats add words like behoodi to her vocabulary?πŸ˜²πŸ˜›  Next she is going to refer to SS as sasura and call KN "abey saala"add on more to her list?😲

Did anyone notice how Adarsh called for Komal to come out soon so they could get to the courthouse? It sounded like Komal calling one of the naukars at SS's house.😲 I guess her language has rubbed off on him without him even realizing it.πŸ˜› She decided to take her revenge by reminding him they were still meeya-beebi, so she came out decked in all her finery as if she was heading to a wedding and not a court room trial.πŸ˜†

Can you imagine Nainaji and Prof. picking up a few choice words from her Takuron wali baat?  Who knows! we may be in for a surprise one of these days with Prof. saying to Nainaji "ye ganga-jamuna bahana bandh karo" and to Adarsh and Arushi "ka bey, tumra baap hai hum, baap, samjo ki nahi".

Chalbo, aap kuch bolbo ki nahi?πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really even i was like 😲 wen prats told krishna's talk behooda................... πŸ˜†

and ye komal hamesha bhookhi kyon rehti hai........all she talks of always is food......................ye sucksena's kuch nai dete khaane ko??????????? 🀣
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

really even i was like 😲 wen prats told krishna's talk behooda................... πŸ˜†

and ye komal hamesha bhookhi kyon rehti hai........all she talks of always is food......................ye sucksena's kuch nai dete khaane ko??????????? 🀣

For a non-beg eating laundiya, ghaas-boos will feel like chewing on grass, she ain't a cow na, sherni hai, who will give Prats a run for her money.  That's what I love about Komal, a straight shooter, never lies. Even the time she hit her head on the pillar she never said Prats pushed me she just said I got hurt which was true.

I do hope she is the one to tear into her sasural for their hypocrisy about all the secrets and hurting Baba this way. They deserve someone to tell them the truth Komal style. It's her in your face truths shock them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_jaani

i love this girl....she is one of a kind

She is indeed true blue satya savithri not one of the other wannabes from the Sax family. For a man who prides himself on his sanskaar he is now going to out the truth so publicly in front of the world? Did he think by doing that he'd stop Krishna from hurting Prats? Krishna would never hurt her. He could still leave Prats. So how does his notanki fix anything? Who needs enemies with inlaws like this.😲

There is an Indian saying "sagara kaalathi Sankara Sankara" (meaning calling the Lord's name in the 11th hour on the deathbed). Prats seems to suddenly realize the importance of telling her Pati the truth. Was he blowing the conch in a deaf man's years when he asked her to come clean all those times? Why the sudden need to tell him now? Cold feet? A sudden attack of conscience? As usual her timing is all wrong and it's time to face the music no matter what tune he plays, for he is justified in his anger this time.  She probably didnt' see the gravity of the situation unlike the time she fretted about the fake pregnancy and berated him for making her lie. A time-faced approach? Or is it bec' he is unpud he has to play by different rules than she and her educated family must? Did Perry Mathur tell her to come clean with Krishna? We were never shown them discuss the case.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail