Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara's point of view - Page 2

Born-star thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shahithaqyum

yes we have to see more naksha scenes but the track drag for one or two month we have to wait long time i think akshara angry😡 with naithik he doing carzy things

No wonder Gaya will blame akshara again,
after all munna barda hogaya :))
i hope yay track zada drag na karay CVs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naheem thumbnail
dont worry gaya will not nos this think akshara will not tell gaya  and naitik also want tell his mother.but one think i can tell you naitik  father  will come to  no that  his son playing with his bahu is feelings and he will get angry with his son  he stop snahe coming to work or he will tell snahe that his son already married.
naksh_vish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya...i also agree n vry worried 4 akshara😭😕.... akshara bcm Jealous thts obvious.... but v also feeling overjealous😭😕😡..... He is only thinking about himself😡😡😡...this is not any type of way 2 bring akshara vry closer.......🤢😡😡

Sudhar jao,,, varna...bahut maar padne wali he.............😡😡

😡😡
JAYA_09 thumbnail

really it is very bad. to some extent it is ok. not like this. i don't want any misunderstandings betwen them. from the day they got married naitik+akshara=misunderstanding. now only they were united march 17th. and now again this problem. when this jealousy track is going to end. could any  one  ask  rajan sahi on his facebook it is already one month. o dono't this to be dragged like holi track. please some body ask rajan sir?

naheem thumbnail
plsssssssssssssssssssssss rajan sir stop this track .we dont want to watch this track.
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with u yaar...he don't have any ryt to play with akshi's feeling... 😡 in the same way if akshi done this then naitik will surely kill akshi..bt he always make fun of nything n the last epi was not gud i hate it...nd one day i will surely kill sneha... 😡 i hate her the core...
naheem thumbnail
yes you right now akshara want to kill naitik .we will love to see.😡 i hate naitik and sneha.🤢 
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think let's not juz arrive at mere conclusions and let's look forward to what's coming up....
Agreed whatever Naitik is doing isn't correct, but Akshara is not a girl who'd disbelieve him or lose her trust on him...Her character is different...She'll try her level best to trust him by all means...Today's episode showed it...She safely kept Sneha's earing in her wardrobe and calmly told Naitik to return it to her...
Maybe this track might not lead to misunderstandings but NaKsh relationship getting stronger, since Akshara has immense trust on Naitik....
naheem thumbnail
yes your right bec akshara is trust naitik and under stand  and stronger relalionship with naitik but i cant understand what naitik  want from her.naitik have to understand how akshara is trust me today.he nos akshara love him allot.more than what he want from her. he is hurting🤢 akshara feeling that is not good he have to pay for this.what rajan shani  want to show us.🤢but rajan shani nos on body like sneha .pls stop sneha track.