Durga1191 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ok guys... i really wanted to share this ....

There was a post earlier about what geet was wearing in the precap.... and i watched that part i dont know how many times .... but it luks like she is wearing maan's shirt... she was wearing something black and it had a collar so i think its his shirt (atleast thats what i saw) ....

its that she is wearing his shirt.... Im guessing Maan handed it to her after all her cloths got wet, after her galiyas .....

but if it is his shirt, then one thing bothers me, what happened to the rest of her cloths its not like all of her cloths got wet ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mazzy101 thumbnail
hmm, i diddnt see wht she was wearing! bt mayb her kameez got wet, bt nt her salwar, so obviously shes wearing tht thn, or sumthng!
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
but it cant be his shirt cause the grandmother took all his clothes out of his closet right? 😕
-ArhiLover- thumbnail
no... shes wearing the purple suit that is shown in the picture while shes cooking with maan in the kitchen scene!
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO i think she's wearing her own clothes, thought it would've been soo cute if she was wearing his shirt! 😳
Mazzy101 thumbnail
no she was wearing his kurta! soooooo cute!😳😳
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was so busy looking at her face ki I noticed nthng else..
loved the way she closed her eyes..how come nobody reacted later they took it so naturally.as if any guy is allowed to touch her forehead that way and she wont say anythng..idiot maan.
and dumb geet wht she did with her fist how come she didn't ask herself why she did tha,she did like the way maan moved her hair back..
yeahne both are so busy fighting ki no one is taking step ahead.