Thirumathi Selvam

Thirumathi Selvam Archives July 2010

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thirumathi selvam Friday Update - By Shree

Mr and Mrs sivaraman in cherry mappu's house...giving him invitation for that paadavathi kalyanam🤢🤢Cherry asking his maamu and maami..."are u inviting archu and selvam?remeber one thing...if u invite those 2 or if they come to that marraige,me and my wife will not attend that fn...mind it"......kavya,sivaraman,sivagami,cherry's da shocked.....sherry's mom happy....parents looking at kavya...kavya asusual stands like a bali aadu.....😡😡

cherry says "i know our relationship is back to normal only becoz of that selvam....i'll not forget that...but i'll not forget that slap from selvam and archu too...i'll never forgive them for that...so,if they come,we will not come..."solittu sherry starts leaving...kavya kalimannu too follows sherry.....(vaayila enna kozhukattaiya?edhavadhu pesi tholaiyaen....😡😡).....Sivaraman and sivagami stands like statue...Sherry mummy kku perumai thangalai😆😆comes near mr and mrs sivaraman and says "now its up to u to decide whether u want that mechanic mappillai or this kodiswaran maapillai"....sivaraman and sivagami sogama leaves the place.....

Selvam and his friend comes in search of vasu...vasu roadla kudichittu vizhundhu kidakarar.....selvam avara 1rs water pkt la kulipatti vandi la yethi brings him home....

Selvam's home....kudikaranai veettukku kondu vandhu sethachu....bagyam and park shocked seeing petha magan vasu's nilamai....once again kulipatting ceromony taking place🥱....kulipatti thoonga vachachu.....😆😆vasu neetti muzhakki getting up....seeing his family makkal he shouts "yaar ennai inga kondu vandhadhu?no appa,amma,brother and siste for me..."bagyam thitting her son for losing panakara veettu mamanar relationship.....park yedho solrar...sollittu vaangi kattikarar....vasu says "without that rengarajan sir's help..indha selvam munnukku vadhurupara?avaru ivanukku help pannaumbodhu ivan enakku hep panna koodatha(ippodhan point kku vararu maharasa)...selvam with a pathos BGM looking at vasu....vasu gets up and reel otting his shed ketta matter and siva va adicha matter....oru oru line kkum shock expression oda scene moving.....vasu feelings oda pesing...or thitting..edho onnu...page page aa dialogue pesararu.....🥱🥱

vasu thitting archu...."u r the one who spoiled our family...nee vandhavudan dhaan ellamae kettupochu"...hearing this bagyam beats vasu....Selvam MM stops bags and says"dont beat him amma😡😡says he is in a nondha state...thats why he is talking like this...iam responsible for his nilamai..let him talk....vasu .....i'll do something fo ur edhir kalam.....indha veetta adamanam vachu i'll give u money....vasu ora kannula looking his mother...bags andha pakkam thirumbi gives a vetri smile(adi /ada paavigala😲😲act vuttengala??)....park and archu says no.....MM remains MM....ellar vayaum moodittu adhu shed kku poiduchu.....vasu vetri nadai podugirar veettukul......

azhumoonji koodaram....ie...sivagami illam...ellarum talking abt sherry's condition.....
sivagami says "i think we should not invite archana for this marraige".....Everyone shocked....

Haiyaaa....mudinju pochu.....

freeze...

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Archives Copy
Update by shreenithi
Monday 6-7-10 update

Azhumoonji koodaram....Sivaraman's household...sabai discussing abt cherry's condition..ie,if selvam and archu attends priya's wedding i and kavya will not come....Sivagami rombha feelings oda says that it is better not to invite arrchu and selvam...All shocked....Sivagami says if we didnt do like that kavya kooda irukka bandham will also cut aayi poidum....archu ponadhu ponadhavae irukkatum(adi paavi amma😲😡)....Manjal pisasu supports her athai's vaaku....some more azhugatchi and bheelings going on.....Priya summa irukka mudiyama tells her mummy that she wants everyone to attend her marraige😆...Vinod shouts at her for this...SIvaraman stops his son's kathal and supports her daughter....Priya starts crying....At the end of the meeting no decision taken...ellarum gone to sleep...(Idhukku edhukku imbuttu neram arutheenga makka???😡😡😡).....

Bags Aranmanai.....Revathi ododi varanga towards her hubby darling ...Vasu turns his face on seeing her....Revathi feelinga kotting ....Vasu mannu maadhiri standing.....Bagyam,selvam and co aajar.....RS coming in....Ennaikkum illadha thirunaala park shouting at RS for his son😆😆Revathi says no mama,dont talk like this...My dad is here to ask sorry ....RS asking sorry to everyone...He says that money was stolen by his adiyal and not by vasu....RS asking sorry to vasu.....Vasu again moonjiya thirupping...RS rombha kenjararu....RS now coming to selvam and asking his support....and also asking sorry to him....He tells vasu to come back to his house...Bagyam advices his son to forgive RS ...vasu rombha bigu pannikittu says "ok mama".....Rs and co happy....

Bagyam tells selvam "selvam...nee indha veeta adamanam vachu panatha kuduthaa...vasu mamanar kaiyaala new business vasu aaramikalam illa".....Archu shocked....RS confused and asking Bags idhu enna new story....Bags tells MM's perundhanmai offer....🤢🤢RS says this is also a good idea....Selvam mandaiya aating and says i dont have any problem with this..i'll give the money soon....Vasu giving villain smile....(i think RS<vasu and bags are koottu kalavani's😲😲)....Achu paavama standing....not able to stop his muttal husband....RS konja neram selvama praise pannittu leaves the place.....Vasu and revathi too leaves the place...Archu in deep thoughts.....tensed....

Azhugatchi koodaram...Vinod tells sivaraman that we should invite selvam and archu to this marraige..Sivaraman says yes....1000 dhaan irundhalum selvam is our mootha maappu...how can we avoid them....They decide to invite archu and selvam...Sivaraman says "how to samaluchufy that cherry?"...Vinod says "we will invite archu for the reception in the evening and kavya and cherry for the maraige in the morning...."....sivaraman agrees and tells vinod not to tell this matter to sivagami....They both comes out of the room and there manjal pisasu standing......Vinod and sivaraman shocked....

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail

Wednesday

Mr.sivaraman in bags aranmanai...inviting bags and co for priya's kalyanam...Archu and bags potti pottu kevalapaduthing siva and siva(sivaaman and sivagami0....tells them to get out..patta avaman ellam podhum...not ready to digest any new avamanam....Siva and siva kenjing....Also park talks insupport of siva and siva...bags asusual shuts his hubby's mouth...Surprisingly,our MM also silent....Siva and siva crying crying going..Park mama sad....

Ram standing in petti kadai...Cherry in his car near that kadai...He sees ram and rombha feelings aa kotting.... cherry calls raam....Seeing cherry ram smiles at him....Lovers madhiri 2 perum coming towards each other....kavya coming out from a shop and ram shocked seeing kavya...Cherry notices this....Ram starts running....Cherry chases him...But ram wins the race..odiyae poitar...Cherry comes back to kavya and says ram after seeing me came towards me...he ran away only after seeing u....Says heis confused...calls his office worker and instructs them to find ram immediately....Nondha kavya wathces this with erichalo erichal.....

Ram calls his friend and tells him that their plan was a super success...Ram continues...so now cherry's feeling will be ram ran away only after seeing kavya...so ram kku problem kavya dhaan....Friend praises him for his intelligence and ram ilichufies at his own budhisali thanam

Next one is a mokkai scene by park and his fiend....no need for detailed update....kadankarans asking to return the money from park...park's friend over aa veedu katting and hence vaangi katting from kadan kaarans....kadan karans takes way park in their car....Aaksh comes there and park's friend updates him abt park's nilamai...

Park sitting in paadhi bday dess...kenjing to kadathal karan...Kadahal karan says he will give him 4 hrs time..adhukkulla make arrangement for money...Park polambing...At that time aakash enters like puyal, fights(verbal fight) with kadathal karan....kadathal karan miratting aakash too..says i want my money back...orelse i'll kadathufy rani....aakash shocked....He says that he will bring that 1 lakh money,and leaves the place......

Aakash asking his friends for money....phone mela phone pottu ketkararu...Park's friend watching this scene....friends kitta irundhu oralavu money vandhuchu..He decides to sell his bike for the balance money....His friend say no...aakash says  i have to do this for rani ..sollittu leaves the place....Park's friend parthuttu nikararu.....

Freeze....
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Friday 9/7/10 - update by yours truly Roja

Archu starts the conversation with the usual preamble -
"na solrathai konjam koba padame kelunga " - (amma
di un preamble le ye suru suru nnu kovam vara vaichudare !!
Sadhu /bekku Roja kke kovam varathe !!!)
MM kku "anger
on nose " (vanthuttalummmmm) but Archu is not giving up.
Goes on to say that Raani loves Aakash - " she won't be
happy with any one, cant you see, u nut?" MM shouts back -
"no more Aakash , gotcha??? I know what is good for my
darling sis , you keep your ugly nose off this, kizhe nillu
(under - stand) ??"
Archu looks beaten . MM grabs the money
from her and says that he plans to spend the night at his shed.
Goes out, informs mommy that he will be away for the night -
"but morning correct aa vanthuduven, get the whole thing
organized, ok??" LR 1 kku vayellam pallu (ungalukkum 32 thaane??
64 aa??)
Raani moonjile "no fly dancing" Park maama....hmmm
avar iruntha enna illatta enna???

Archu the watch dog is at work - sees Raani crying and has a sane
suggestion - " I will ask Aakash to come, rendu perum Odi pOi
kalyanam pannindu vanthudunga..apram paarthukkalam, say
what?" Raani vetoes any such action "annan apdi ennai valarkkalai
anni" ( apram why did u love some one?? annan valarppu sari illiyaa??) Archu tries her best but Raani says "no way" Archu calls MM and tries to drill some sense but MM is unrelenting. Raani cries....Archu keeps a watch...MM works in the shed..... oru whole segment of watch dog watching for Rojaaaa (enappu chellam, en ammu chellam, chellam chellame Rojaaaa)

Shed - MM is restless as well. Wrong spanner kudutha assistant ai
arainjudaraar (enna ppa?? union lamm illiyaa??? Rojaaaaaaa, India
vanthu nee romba kettu pOitte ...union aa??? kozhuppudi unakku !!)
Later apologizes and says that he vented out his "anger on nose".
Archu the watch dog enters the den and once again asks Raani to
reconsider " oru kovil, oru manjal kayiru...period.." Raani stands her
ground " no anni...no..."

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday - 12/7/10 - Archives' Copy

Archu the watch dog betrays her watch post - (hmm nee yarukku watch dog?? MM kka ? Raani kka??) Tells Raani that there is no other way out - " tomorrow if the engagement goes as per schedule, you are bound for life. I was the one who opposed your love. Now I am telling you. By eloping now, you will only disappoint your brother. If you marry the other boy, it is a betrayal to an unknown, unsuspecting groom !!! get going" Raani first objects - of course a very meek protest - but later agrees.

MM is in the shed - drops some spanner or some thing - generally restless. The boys ask for the reason and MM says that he is worried about Raani's life. " Raani has clearly agreed to my choice..It is just that Archu and my dad  are Kuttai kozhappufying !!" One of the boys says that Archu could be right - "may be Raani loves that boy !!" MM says that he cant let Raani marry a cad - "just because she loves him !! The alliance I have lined up is amazing !!" Looks like the job is over, it is 5 am and MM heads home.

Raani is dressed in her finery . Archu asks her to get the blessings from her parents - " appa, amma kaalai thOttu kumbidu, avanga blessing unakku venum " (Rombbbaaaa mukkiyam !!! Vishayam therinja apram, unakke intha veet le no edam , theriyumaa??) MM is heading home.....Raani and Archu are heading out. Obviously Aakaash has been informed. Raani and Archu get in to an auto - which refuses to start..MM passes by...Archu draws the
curtain....MM is not privy to the eloping......

MM comes home - finds the main door ajar (so whats new??) Finds that Archu is missing as well. Wakes up his thoongumoonji parents
( pOnnu kalaai thottu kumbiduvaalam..aana ivanga rendu perum Kumbakarnan vaarisu mathiri thoonguvangalaam !!! adra sakkai adra sakkai adra sakkai 😳) Park maama says that they could be at the backyard but criminal LR 1 immediately checks Raani's room - finds the old dress of Raani and the "secret of the missing silk saree " ( ore oru silk saree thaana??) Starts her alambal " ayyo yen pOnnu Odi pOittale...yen marumagale sathi pannittale... my left over maanam is going  in the kappal vu vu vu.." MM rushes out to find the missing duo.

MM plays James Bond. Goes to the auto stand, finds out that the duo took an auto and got dropped at Porur Amman kovil. An auto driver asks "enna? any prachanai??" MM says " no, just that both Raani and Archu have gone to the temple...so early...and they have no mobile..." ( nalla samaalippu) MM goes to the temple, looks around and finally asks the priest. The priest says that the party was very much there "looked like a thiruttu kalyanam and so I refused to conduct it here..they left.." MM asks "any idea about their next target?" Priest says that they were confused themselves " enga pOrathunnu  they were not sure...." Shows the main road . MM continues his search.

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Tuesday 13th update

Rani cries, her friends tries to calm her but in vain so they call out Archu. By that time, Akash too arrives. Archu tell her to whips away her tears, her friends feel bad seeing her cry. Akash is like you are behaving like we have forced you to this marriage, if you doesn't want, we can stop the wedding. Archu is not happy with that Akshs just said, she has risked her own life for this wedding, how can they both talk like that? She doesn't know how her life will be after this but she is willing to take that risk for Ranis sake, otherwise, its too late if the engagement with the other guy happens.

Selvam is searching after Rani everywhere, he gets call from his former boss about when the groom should arrive Selvam is all lost and replies he will call him back within 10 minute.

The wedding process starts, everyone is stunned to see someone..its Poonga. Rani and Archu is scared but Akash just smile, since he was the one who called him up, he wanted at least someone from Ranis family to be there. Poonga is kind of disappointed with the two ladies decision but offer his supports since he knows Akash is a nice guy. But his all worries is about Selvam, what will happens to him when he comes to know? Akash is about to tie the thaali when Selvam arrives there..he calls out Ranis name'everyone is scared like they have seen a ghost.

Archi walks up to him and says all the fault is hers since she forced Rani to take this step. Like he was willing to create a good life for her with someone Rani doesn't like, she wanted her to be happy with the man she loves. She begs him not to stop the wedding and Poonga too advocate for Rani. He also spill out his secret about the doubling he did and how Akash saved him out of it, he too feels he will keep Rani happy. Akash too takes away the garland and beg Selvam to change his opinion about him, he is not a bad person like Selvam thinks. Akash and Ranis friends too ask Selvam to let the wedding happens. Selvams doesn't say a single word and just stare at Rani with a broken heart ..its like he is pinning for her to speak but she too just stares at him fare away. He just turns away and start to walk away from the place all lost'(everyone else talked and begged for the wedding but the person who should have spoke up failed to do that..Rani should have at least have tried to talk for a last time)

Rani just stares at the same direction Selvam walked away from while everyone thinks since selvam didn't say anything and didn't even try to stop ..he has given his blessing'FREEZE

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday 14/7/10

MM walks out without a word....Aakash has the noose in his hands....
Raani stares at the broad back of MM ........drrraaaammmmaaaaa...
Oblivious to all these tensions, the priest is chanting the mantras
(kOduthu vaicha manushan hmmm) Raani stares.....well as expected, she throws the garland, pushes the hands of Aakash..and runs to darling bro...falls at his feet and apologizes "enakku neenga thaan mukkiam.... sorry for cheating you like this....." Archu the temple bull flares "are u happy now? this is what you wanted, right??? A sister who throws away her love, life...everything for your ego??? If you really love your sister, don't you think that you should get her married to the love of her life?" Park mamaa has a sane suggestion - tells Raani " you just need to tell your brother that you want to marry Aakash....bingo...marriage is done.." Archu and other friends goad Raani.....Raani says "anne.." MM stops her - "all these days I did everything without you having to ask for anything. I accept this alliance, I will get you both married.." The friends want the
marriage to happen right there (aama. apram LR1 pechai kettu MM
bulti adichuttaa??)
MM says "not now. Both of you have just 3 months to finish your studies. Do that first and after that I will conduct this marriage with fun and frolic" ( fun will be from the friends and frolic donator will be LR 1 ) Archu apologizes to MM "athiga prasangi thanamaa, I did this....sorry " MM says that Archu did the right thing " Illatta, I would have spoiled Raani's life"
All disperse - happily.

Palace of LR 1 - DSDR and Mrs.DSDR have come for the engagement. LR 1 updates the recent developments. Not that DSDR can do anything productive. Rangarajan lands (ivar villain aa nallavaraa??? romba confusing look !!) LR 1 tries to cover up saying that the clan has gone to the temple. Ranga KNOWS that there is something fishy. Probes further and DSDR spills - nalla kaalam muted dialogs. Ranga kovam Veppam 1000 degrees - MM arrives with his entourage. Confrontation time.

Ranga asks MM "ennanga??? Engagement epdi??? thangachi Odi pOittalame?? IppO kooti kittu vanthu trying to tie your sister on the head of my relative?" MM says that Ranga is wrong - another muted dialog segment - finally MM says that he has decided to get Raani married to Aakash . Ranga is livid. Shouts at MM " you insult me like this??? Moonjile kari poositte...." Park maama and Archu play advocate for MM - "not his mistake..Raani thaan reason....
I encouraged her to elope.."blah blah... Ranga is unrelenting - goes out angrily. Another apology round - both Archu and Raani apologize to MM "Ranga sir, ungalai ipdi pesittare...sorry " MM says that he can pacify Ranga later. LR 1 kku apdiye pOngarathu - goes to MM and says that Raani is doing a mistake - "nee thaane sonne that Aakash is a bad boy nnu??? avar pinnadi pOi kaile kaalile vizhunthu ..." MM says that he has promised Raani and Aakash - " Raani will marry Aakash, period" LR 1 now does the emotional blackmail part "so, unakku intha amma santhoshathai vida un vaakku thaan important ?" MM says that more than his word, Raani's happiness counts - "she loves Aakash !!" All disperse... LR 1 and DSDR are seething.... (intha amma suya roobam ippO theriyumaa??? Roja half expected LR 1 to say "yen pOnnu kalyaanam fix panna nee yaaru???
un wife epdi yen pOnnai kootti ttu pogalaam??" hmmmm)

Freeze