Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
wow!!

did u guys noticed that GEET actually closed her eyes when MAAN was removing wet hair strands from her face??😍😍😍😍

now i am in my MANEET dreamsπŸ₯³
-ArhiLover- thumbnail
i wonder what Sasha's gunna go through after finding out that Geet is living in Maan's house!.... shes gunna be JEALOUS!!
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: esha

We all knew that this was bound to happen noh............πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Just imagine Maan Khurana who visited office once in a while, bumped to Geet in his cabin and once he knew she was working for him, he never skipped a day in office, always being there in time.
Even when Geet left the job, the next day Maan couldn't concentrate in office and went home early.
Now that Geet is in his outhouse we all know that this guy won't go to office anymore ..........he's already late the first day after their night in the house together πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

i know ...!!! geet was not in office because he asked her to leave the job.  he could not get over it and decided to run away from the entire human race....into the jungles..camping...!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 13 years ago
pickle6586 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sulb

wow!!

did u guys noticed that GEET actually closed her eyes when MAAN was removing wet hair strands from her face??😍

now i am in my MANEET dreamsπŸ₯³

all of us have been in maaneet land ever since geet entered maan's office..!!!! just cant get out of there...!!!! πŸ˜†
and i'm not even trying...iπŸ˜‰

soumya

pickle6586 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaanEetluvr

i wonder what Sasha's gunna go through after finding out that Geet is living in Maan's house!.... shes gunna be JEALOUS!!

jealous is a bit of an understatement....!!!!! she's gonna burn and even get a heart attack and die...out of anger and jealousy.... !!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

would love to see her expressions .... πŸ˜‰

soumya

I love this part '.omg...omg..omg...because geet is not in the office what would he go and do???stare at sasha and tasha or catch adi from falling???? 🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣'. LolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can he go to office when geet is not there?? Dadima was ryt. Maan will start working from home.
pickle6586 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya85

I love this part '.omg...omg..omg...because geet is not in the office what would he go and do???stare at sasha and tasha or catch adi from falling???? 🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣'. LolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can he go to office when geet is not there?? Dadima was ryt. Maan will start working from home.

vidya, i wonder if he'd really work...!!!! with only geet around u know....... πŸ˜‰

soumya