•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
There is no upload today...Is there a Copyright issue....?

I don't see any upload's on any show: Bairi piya,(waiting eagerly), Balika vadhu, Pavitra rishta, choti bahu, tere liye, Bandini....Nothing at all...

I know Zee has the issue but it use to get uploaded for quick half an hour..today it didn't happen at all..but how about Imagine or StarPlus...

Would appreciates anybody response..

S

i think there is a problem with youtube today maybe thats whay. becouse it is uploded in apnicommunity and dailymotion.
thanks for the response...waiting for the updaters to do the written update so that i know what happened in Bairi piya.

S
Originally posted by sagarw3

thanks for the response...waiting for the updaters to do the written update so that i know what happened in Bairi piya.

S

hey buddy .......... sorry for late replyyyyyy but if u havent seen the epi yet so do go to colors official channel in YOUTUBE................ BP todays epi is uploaded long ago
I have seen the episode now but can you tell me the link of Official channel of Youtube for colors.

S
http://www.youtube.com/show/bairipiya?pl=8387623F21D52677

here we are.. the official colors upload on this link.but they are the very first episodes.