Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree. I just love her acting, she's the only reason why i started watching the show. Her liveliness in the show is awesome. That's why its named "geet" of course. She truly rocks. πŸ‘
ManneetFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree...She is her best in comic scenes....
She is a fabulous actress...with great potential...
ansss thumbnail

luv u drashti u must be at top

😊

KrishnaKalpana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes even I agree.. she is a wonderful actress, and its great to see her do comedy.

I started loving Maneet after seeing the Tom and Jerry like nok chok between Geet and Maan. and Darshti plays a very important role in this.
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi,

I truly agree with you,
Drashti is too good at comedy,
all her expressions are simply great!

Love to watch her, she is awesome,
she shows the feel irritation in superb manner,

Love
Lakshmi
naina19 thumbnail
yup agree with all of you... complete and versatile actress... very comendable...
sopatel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u. She is a fantastic and very talented actress. I just love her. Maneet is the only show i watch because of Gurmeet and Drashti.
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys I love her, she is superb! A beautiful and an awesome actressπŸ‘. I thank her for entertaining us daily .God Bless⭐️
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup,,,agree...drashti is an amazing actress,,,drashti herself is so different from her character geet...but still she puts her best to make her character live. an actor is one who can portrays any character n that dosen't seems repetitive. indeed she is an amzing n best actress. her comic timing , her expression, body language all r just mind blowing. she is perfect n live upto our expectations very well. love u drashti......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
KrishnaKalpana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very much agree!!! Drashti is an amazing actress... and she is wonderful in doing comedy also.. Even the scene is no only for comedy, her spontaneous actions and her timings with Maan in the office nokchok was wondeful