mera sath sona ha--maan - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
omg that part was soo funny!!!  i burst out in to tears laughingg..
But i guess he was being sarcastic as always .. "Mere saath sona chahte ho? ajao yaha par so" LMAO maan who writes all these dialogues ..im a big fan of them..
Originally posted by sweet_simi

ii knoww
when he said that i was like HAILLAA
maan kitna besharamm hogayaa haii
lekiinn mujhhii yeh besharmii bohut achii lagti hai
πŸ˜›
me 2 😳😳😳😳
i would have been like chaloo soothe hain!!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

omg that part was soo funny!!!  i burst out in to tears laughingg..
But i guess he was being sarcastic as always .. "Mere saath sona chahte ho? ajao yaha par so" LMAO maan who writes all these dialogues ..im a big fan of them..

Thats true....the writer deserves all the credit.............thoroughly enjoyed the way Maan said that...it was like AAAAAAAAAh what??????????B4 that when he said "ankhen
 phad ke kya dekh rahi ho ,pakdo apna samaan aur niklo yahanse aur something like that....."that was so funny....I was laughing like anything...God the comic sense of the writer is too good....thanks for entertaining us so much Geet cast n crew.......love you all.......
OMG! he's sarcastic remark was hilarious!! Loved his expressions when she pours the water on his side!!! It was so tit for tat today...loved! Seriously felt like I was watching tom and jerry!!!
omg wen maan said cum n sleep here wid me,i was lyk ailaaaaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†abhi se yeh haal hai,,,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰abhi toh jhagde-jhagde mein sath sone ka offer de raha hai,,shaadi ke baad ka haal kya hogaaaaaa faintsssssπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
it was realiiiiiiiiiiii hilarious episode n d back-ground music reminds me of  videogames music wch i used too play in childhood heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol I loved it when he said that! Quite unexpected he kinda said that lol but thats just what made it better. I love the humour between the 2.

If he asked me I would have just said yes and said lets share the blanket lmao but even geet acknowledged her to be bed!! she said its her bed as well hai hai geet lol.

Loved the epi as always!
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Lol I loved it when he said that! Quite unexpected he kinda said that lol but thats just what made it better. I love the humour between the 2.

If he asked me I would have just said yes and said lets share the blanket lmao but even geet acknowledged her to be bed!! she said its her bed as well hai hai geet lol.

Loved the epi as always!
  same here jst luv dy humuor n epi wz fab cnt wait 4 nxt epi
[QUOTE=sweet_simi]ii knoww
when he said that i was like HAILLAA
maan kitna besharamm hogayaa haii
lekiinn mujhhii yeh besharmii bohut achii lagti hai
πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE=Cambria]
i was like.. what.. and he was saying.. mere saatha sona hai.. aao...😳😳
and get changed the subject like.. mujhe aapse darr nahi lagtha.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘