Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: an12345678

Me seeing real devils here ... Booing Senior Member πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sangam ka asar 🀣 well just being honestπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the epi was a draggggggg
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

totally yaar..........if not...verbal altercations... Geet has started wit the staring sessions...... pata nahi.. aage jake...if she starts wit... the GRABBING maan sessions...🀣[/DIV]

exctly..... 🀣....same happening with Geet what happened with Maan πŸ˜† , geet on top of Maan, forwarding towards him and he going back 🀣 is the best one, memebrs here wanted maan will come out wet in towel but ulta hua 😳 ......awwwwww......cant wait for tmr
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Bugger

The funniest scene was when geet heads towards teh bed and he starts getting scared as if she is coming to rape him 🀣

this was sooooooooo awesomeeeeeeee 🀣
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ash congrats for your Devil's DenπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†..waah kya chunke naam rakha hai🀣

About the episode I hv mixed feelingsπŸ€”...yes I agree it was not one of the best episodes...the never ending night after a point got to my nerves tooπŸ˜†..but still I enjoyed Maneet nok-jhoksπŸ˜†πŸ˜³..And the precap gave me some real X-Rated hopesπŸ˜πŸ˜†...Dev-Maan chemistry was awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ...Only thing which went against this episode was the never ending night which looked silly...instead they could hv shown both talking about thier family or mayb childhood days..some serious or emotional talks..which could hv made the same night more memorable rather than boring😳..but anyways I m sure tomorrow Maneet will b back with a bang...the kitchen wala photo looks good..mayb both will hv a cooking competition nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Jyo πŸ€— Back with a bang after ur birthday πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ROFL thx πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was kinda expecting some understanding and caring with the rest of teh night ...but teh same old thing looked montonous hence boring
Yrah bawarchi pic is looking sooo cuteeee ...maan cooking for geet 😍 ..baaki kaam dhandha gaya tel lene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dev hai naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Has the precap been posted yet ?

Usha the episode is on YT 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCM6xgNpcNk&videos=kgCghXfClJE[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry cant find the precap seperately but this was a good sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

exctly..... 🀣....same happening with Geet what happened with Maan πŸ˜† , geet on top of Maan, forwarding towards him and he going back 🀣 is the best one, memebrs here wanted maan will come out wet in towel but ulta hua 😳 ......awwwwww......cant wait for tmr

Seriously..... maan in wet towel... OMG.... my laptop wuld burn down..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but then Geet in wet hair..is sensual enouf... Maans surely gonna need a few more rounds of Protein shakes...πŸ˜‰ too much touchy...times u see coming up..tmrw...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They both against the bathroom door, what if the door gets locked the conference room!  Hai ram yeh kya thought hai!
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Cant wait yaar................😳😳😳 uff the munda....can..never keep his hands to himself... either Geets ..hair... waist.. .face.....hands...dupatta....my god...what else is left....☺️ to grab...

well ........🀣🀣 ...Bahut kuch 🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

The funniest scene was when geet heads towards teh bed and he starts getting scared as if she is coming to rape him 🀣

😲😲 Oh man.. u just said it............🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 hai raam....bechara Maan...uski izzat khatre mein...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

well ........🀣🀣 ...Bahut kuch 🀣

Hawww.....😈 u naughty naughty........ 🀣🀣🀣