Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Ohhh aaj to wife was in hubby mode......pele niharing hubby...then landing on top of him.............staring at him...n as per precap......exposing...........😈

Hahahahah ....i think Geet's brains r on roll these days ...she was acting as if maan ke saath barso se reh rahi hai 🀣
Her dialogue "Yeh bed jitna aapka hai utna hi mera" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..i was like ..girl ...from where this came from ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
geet on top of maan was good.....but the reason behind it POOF! kambal fight was too annoying🀒 n maan singh khurana sleeping on the floor.....hard to digest....after today's epi i didnt even feel like writing my 1 page analysis like i always doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S. why is there only 1 room in such a big house??
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u guys r thinking it was drag but i enjoyed it as much as previous ones....... i didnt feel so heheh

gosh it wassss awesome...tmr gonna be more rocking 😳

omg omg omg Maan and Geet rocked and finally geet won, first fight at home πŸ˜† and made mr MSK to sleep on the floor ...abhi to shuruaat hai πŸ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok not much to discuss today....except that geet definitelty has been having protien shakes like maan as she gave back the stare in total to maan......

am getting back to my work..... will check the den late at night to see if you gals have posted something interesting......
love ya all......
πŸ€—

Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Two breaking news: Maan did not expose and Buggy called the episode a YAWN πŸ˜† ...

"I'd thought that maybe they will show a better understanding between them when they will share a room....but everything was sooo stupid"

That phase will never come as the creatives never understand the importance of Miss understanding and the conversation to take the story forward in most of the daily shows. Looks like better to skip the episode as you called it Yawn and most of the people here seem to be agreeing today. 😊 Me little shocked though πŸ˜†

And, you came up with the idea Buggy ... all the credit goes to you. πŸ€—

See how honest I am 😎 ...I dont do fukat ki taarif😎

Yeah yeah ...aaramse skip karo ....tumhe toh achche episodes bhi pasand nahi aateyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeh toh actually bura tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......If u will watch it ...u will come up with a longgg analysis of bloopers for sure ...i would love that though but still for that i will not want u to go through some torture πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

Hahahahah ....i think Geet's brains r on roll these days ...she was acting as if maan ke saath barso se reh rahi hai 🀣
Her dialogue "Yeh bed jitna aapka hai utna hi mera" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..i was like ..girl ...from where this came from ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yh that i agree...i think...the CVs wished to focus on the comic part...........but Maan ka haal to bilkul behaal hai.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did u see the latest pix...he is gonna b a bawarchi soon.................gosh.. Maan Singh Khurana... wat a fall from grace....🀣🀣🀣 or shld i say.. fall for GEET ...🀣🀣
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh caco....me found it a fillerish kinda epi...........but umm.....Geet on TOP of maan.....thats worth it..😍

I would have preferred Geet and Maan on TOP with their brains rather πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

u guys r thinking it was drag but i enjoyed it as much as previous ones....... i didnt feel so heheh

gosh it wassss awesome...tmr gonna be more rocking 😳

omg omg omg Maan and Geet rocked and finally geet won, first fight at home πŸ˜† and made mr MSK to sleep on the floor ...abhi to shuruaat hai πŸ˜†

Mini... while i totally enjoyed the Geet n Maan scenes..or rather moments..i thot Maan was quite out of character.......u knw...not used to see this hyper almost cranky maan..... so...Embarrassed

But as always.. for me Maneet make any good bad or ugly epi..memorable..m sooo darn crazy abt these two.........PROTEIN FILLED COUPLE 😍
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
armu - which pix?? whr?? bawarchi......lol
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

I would have preferred Geet and Maan on TOP with their brains rather πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See that the magic of LOVE.............Logic takes a backseat...😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*Sees An...throw up..* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†