Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

hey first of all congratualtions for the first thread of Devil's denπŸ˜› Coming back to the episode, even I found it yawns. I feel the bedroom scene was exaggerated. At certain point, there was silence in between and I was like ok now move on! But precap is mindblowing. Its gonna compensate for today's epiπŸ˜‰ Btw, was Geet in towel when she came out of shower?

pallu no. not in a towel. tu bhi na!! πŸ˜‰ i was thinking maybe she was wearing Maan's clothes. lekin Maan's clothes have been removed out of the outhouse right! She Maan will wear Geet's clothes tomorrow?? Yeh mein kya kya soch rahi hoon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

GC and DD's comic timing r always great cuz they r good actors but the execution of todays shpw was so bad that their chemistry got lost somewhere ......I think they should have shown them taking care of each other or loosening up a bit thinking they have no choice rather than acting like KG children πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Todays show just didnt go well down my throat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope a better episode tomorrow for sureπŸ˜›

Yep, hopefully it will be a good one tomorrow. As you said after the first fight if Maan had taken a pillow and gone to sleep on the floor and Geet realised what a sharif insaan he was, it would have been so much into their characters.

But chado!! ek bhool maaf for the CVs.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Opti

Agree.  Today's show was a let down. I guess the CVs got carried away by all the adulation they got for the last two episodes.  Well as they say too much of anything is not good.  The Maaneet scnes were totally illogical and out of character of both the leads.  A girl who was uncomfortable being with her boss in office not many nights ago is suddenly very 'brave'. She literally plonks herself next to him on the bed. Guess both their dimags went karaab. 

Exactly ......CV's r overusing the funda now which is getting bore ....and the thing i hate the most is the change in the character ....Maan's charcter is so well portrayed and any chedchaad with it shows their weakness. But i think its just an episode that went wrong ....i hope t owatch a better episode tomorrow πŸ˜›
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

pallu no. not in a towel. tu bhi na!! πŸ˜‰ i was thinking maybe she was wearing Maan's clothes. lekin Maan's clothes have been removed out of the outhouse right! She Maan will wear Geet's clothes tomorrow?? Yeh mein kya kya soch rahi hoon. πŸ˜†

Kya karoon? X-rated thoughts are running so hard in my mind after watching the precap. Did they bump into bathroom or outside? They showed it so quickly that coudnt fathom it properly. gosh! that give me reason to rewatch it on YTπŸ˜† How is Maan gonna change his clothes? Btw, there were many bloopers too in today's epi.
geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here guys ... it was a good epi but not great ...precap looks awesome😊
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Devil's Den.......kya naam rakkha hai.......😎😎😈

completely agree with you.......today's episode was a total drag........and so illogical. Geet & Maan's comic timing was also not upto the mark.........such a disappointment after last week's treat.........i guess they wanted to make it humourous but show some substance too.....

hope they pick it up from 2moro.......pre-cap looks promising....πŸ˜›
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

hey first of all congratualtions for the first thread of Devil's denπŸ˜› Coming back to the episode, even I found it yawns. I feel the bedroom scene was exaggerated. At certain point, there was silence in between and I was like ok now move on! But precap is mindblowing. Its gonna compensate for today's epiπŸ˜‰ Btw, was Geet in towel when she came out of shower?

Good to know everyone is feeling the same about todays show ...otherwise i had thought i will get joote chappal for writing such a negative view todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but thats what i had felt πŸ˜›

Yep at some point it was like ...."Move on guys , bahut ho gaya "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....It wasa complete filler episode

@Towel - I dont think so ...otherwise maan would have been teh first one to run away ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....i think she was in a gents night dress or something ...may be maan'sπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....but wait ..does he wear one?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
today's epi was well 😳 a total let down *BOO!!*πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ too much of anything is not goodπŸ₯±

best part was dadi's reaction 🀣 aaj sach mein dil doob gaya 🀣 🀣 🀣

they r crushing maan's character!😡
Armu4eva thumbnail
Yh caco....me found it a fillerish kinda epi...........but umm.....Geet on TOP of maan.....thats worth it..😍
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Two breaking news: Maan did not expose and Buggy called the episode a YAWN πŸ˜† ...

"I'd thought that maybe they will show a better understanding between them when they will share a room....but everything was sooo stupid"

That phase will never come as the creatives never understand the importance of Miss understanding and the conversation to take the story forward in most of the daily shows. Looks like better to skip the episode as you called it Yawn and most of the people here seem to be agreeing today. 😊 Me little shocked though πŸ˜†

And, you came up with the idea Buggy ... all the credit goes to you. πŸ€—