#*Devil's Den#* Thank God...Night Got Over!

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome  Devils  😈

I hope u all liked the new name given to the thread , thanks for all ur suggestions πŸ€— and thx an for coming up with such a rocking name πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Anyway enough of the naamkaran ceremony and lets start with todays show. To be honest, what a yawnnnnn πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±todays episose was. They started from the same scene where fri episode got ended  and exaggerated like anything. The whole room sequence was dumb and completely out of order. 

No girl would prefer to sleep in the same room with the man howmuch ever she trusts him if she has a choice and keeping in mind MSK's character, his behavior was completely out of his personality. A complete opposite of fridays episode. It lacked humor and logic big time. I'd thought that maybe they will show a better understanding between them when they will share a room....but everything was sooo stupid.

So over all aπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ from me for todays show. Only scene I enjoyed was where dadi comes to know Maan came back in the night and is in outhouse. Her reaction was superb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Her dil started doobing suddenly again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Even Maan- dev scene was good. The smile that touches Dev's mouth after hearing "secretary" word is so naughty and mischievous πŸ˜†. I just love it. No other scene is worth mentioning.

Breaking News ' Maan didn't expose at all today 🀣🀣 . He was in full clothes throughout the episode 🀣 '.

Precap ' Geet in bathroom and maan outside '.i don't think I have to explain whats gonaa happen next πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ''.

Edited by Bugger - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true Bugsy. Even I felt the episode was kind of OTT. GC and DD comic timing was good. But the episode was stretching. It was kind of exaggerating things a bit.

But the precap looks yummy. The one scene we were waiting forever to happen - Maan moving those strands of hair from Geet's face. 😍
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree.  Today's show was a let down. I guess the CVs got carried away by all the adulation they got for the last two episodes.  Well as they say too much of anything is not good.  The Maaneet scnes were totally illogical and out of character of both the leads.  A girl who was uncomfortable being with her boss in office not many nights ago is suddenly very 'brave'. She literally plonks herself next to him on the bed. Guess both their dimags went karaab. 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man looks like a riot, let me watch the episodes will come back and comment!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
hey first of all congratualtions for the first thread of Devil's denπŸ˜› Coming back to the episode, even I found it yawns. I feel the bedroom scene was exaggerated. At certain point, there was silence in between and I was like ok now move on! But precap is mindblowing. Its gonna compensate for today's epiπŸ˜‰ Btw, was Geet in towel when she came out of shower?
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

Breaking News ' Maan didn't expose at all today 🀣🀣 . He was in full clothes throughout the episode 🀣 '

Yes, this was the breaking news!! Haila, kitna achcha bachcha bana hua tha munda. 🀣🀣🀣

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey bugger πŸ€— i felt that MK was NOT MK. i dunno why πŸ˜• but overall the episode, i felt was good but not GREAT like the last one πŸ˜† and that precap. it just made up for the whole epi πŸ˜† BTW, i like devil's den πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post as ever Bugsy 😊

will come back later with my analysis .... still watching the episode πŸ˜›
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ash08

So true Bugsy. Even I felt the episode was kind of OTT. GC and DD comic timing was good. But the episode was stretching. It was kind of exaggerating things a bit.

But the precap looks yummy. The one scene we were waiting forever to happen - Maan moving those strands of hair from Geet's face. 😍

GC and DD's comic timing r always great cuz they r good actors but the execution of todays shpw was so bad that their chemistry got lost somewhere ......I think they should have shown them taking care of each other or loosening up a bit thinking they have no choice rather than acting like KG children πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Todays show just didnt go well down my throat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope a better episode tomorrow for sureπŸ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ohhh aaj to wife was in hubby mode......pele niharing hubby...then landing on top of him.............staring at him...n as per precap......exposing...........😈