Daily Epi Discussions: 02/09/2010: Live Upd-Pg 145

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Hi Friends 😊

In this thread you all can discuss daily episode happenings of the show Geet.

Please keep the following rules in mind before discussing:
  • Please only discuss daily episodes here
  • No Chatting here, only discussions
  • Do not bash the show/actor/character
Enjoy discussing,
Geet Dev Team.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for making this thread!!........
so come on ppl...wo have watched geet???
Art_Art11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by salha876 - 4 years ago
xXdEejAyXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

same here....im dying to watch it...heard that in the start maan throws geet out of his outhouse then geet again comes in from window

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here's my take on today's show!  Enough of the comedy riot its getting boring, same old crap!  Time for CV's to show some seriousness between the two, these staring sessions, same expressions all that is old now, but u see this is a daily, they can't come up with new crap all the time.

What I enjoyed the most was Maan using his fingers like geet does, now that was quite funny!

Yes, Geet didnt care if Maan was in the same room, let alone the same bed because she trusts him with her life, she knows Maan will never ever touch her, he has saved her life on many occassions and do whatever he wants, not once did he even do that! 

But tru guys it was boring!!!   Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
for those who havnt watched the episode and dont want to read spoilers, dont read ahead lol

omg i cant believe it, the CVs actually did it....
this episode was more hilarious than the previous 1🤣

excellent acting by Gurmeet and Drashti👏👍🏼

Drashti and her scream hahaha "sirrrr"🤣
and "lalalalalala"
🤣 geet singing when maan was trying to sleep, and also waking him up with the feather🤣
and how maan scared her 🤣

i like how they make the two slightly immature🤣👍🏼
geet has guts man, pouring water like that over maan's side of the bed 🤣🤣

they added da staring as usual...mahiii <3 which is a plus ofcourse😃😳

Edited by xmuqix - 13 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I TOTALLY loved the episode, full of MaanEet and the precap is just soo HAIIIIIII.
LOL they were so cute today! It was very different from what they started with that the beginning of the show and how far they have come as characters!
Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am going to add something which most of you may not like... i liked it when Maan was mumbling if she(Geet) had really been there or had heen been dreaming and Dev asks "who are you talking about" and then Maan says "tum oos secretary ka naam jupnaa shuru mut kar dena" and Dev nods in understanding behind him and says " mainay to kuch nahi kaha. SAB AAPNE HI KEH DIYA". It was all in that dialogue - Maan himself is talking about her all the time and accusing others of doing so....how cute.

i do like some scenes between Dev and Maan when Maan is trying to cover up that he is thinking of Geet and Dev smirks in understanding.
Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the way Geet screams.... not some sissy half hearted scream but a full fleged whole hearted loud one. Maan ka pura day dreaming oodan chhoo ho jata hai when she screams from the bathroom and his expressions OMG... as if expecting some sort of alien to barge out of that bathroom....ROFL. almost like when i see a cockroach and freeze in fear of who is going to make the first move and run out of the room......