Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Main Sirf Tumhari Hoon - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
🤗  Those were really the golden days of SR for me. I mean starting from their join search for Amran
Originally posted by Pocahontas

🤗
Edited by kvva - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nikita_88

SR's wedding sequence is one of my favourites because there is so much angst so many emotions are flying Sid, has anger, pain and dis-trust, whilst Riddhima has trust, surprise, sadness, respect. They were both realising what a change this marriage is to them.
Everything changed really from here on, and also a different Ridz
Tum aise hi roothti raho , aur main tumhe manaata rahoon.😍
Siddhant's Riddhima is awesome but I really don't want Sid to change in the sense that he does tell Riddhima when she is wrong that she is wrong!
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Tum aise hi roothti raho , aur main tumhe manaata rahoon.😍
And its so true 😳😳😳😳

Its like a routine with them 😉😆
Another Thing:

Some general question ? How many of you do not like to change your names after marriage ?

For example anybody else who does not like Ridz changing her name after marriage to Ridhima Modi ? I feel a woman should have her own identity and it should not depend upon the husband or anybody else.  

Another Question ?

What are your takes on Ridhima's initial  "Aap". I think it was CUTE. I think it is related to what I wrote earlier (because of the immense respect which was the begining of an attraction)
Originally posted by nikita_88

Siddhant's Riddhima is awesome but I really don't want Sid to change in the sense that he does tell Riddhima when she is wrong that she is wrong!
Yes i agree, i think he wont change, coz Sid himself feel uncomfy when he knows its wrong its wrong and i like how he stands up to her in his cute way tells her and Ridz has this shock look and that cute humph she does 😆
Originally posted by kvva

Another Thing:

Some general question ? How many of you do not like to change your names after marriage ?

For example anybody else who does not like Ridz changing her name after marriage to Ridhima Modi ? I feel a woman should have her own identity and it should not depend upon the husband or anybody else.  

Another Question ?

What are your takes on Ridhima's initial  "Aap". I think it was CUTE. I think it is related to what I wrote earlier (because of the immense respect which was the begining of an attraction)
Aap was due to respect definately (and remember the respect she gave him when she tounched his feet after doing the last rites to Armaan's mementos) and also the Tum had to come in naturally

I personally think its up to the woman itself if she wants to change but in a show i will say change it all audiences and everyone knows she is Riddhima Modi now 😉😳😳😳😳
So who noticed in the song that Armaan's imagining Ridz had the kangan he has?

I noticed afterwards, when i went to do caps lol

Originally posted by Lennie

Aap was due to respect definately (and remember the respect she gave him when she tounched his feet after doing the last rites to Armaan's mementos) and also the Tum had to come in naturally

I personally think its up to the woman itself if she wants to change but in a show i will say change it all audiences and everyone knows she is Riddhima Modi now 😳

That transition was beautiful to me !!