Posted: 13 years ago
hi

Originally posted by nikita_88

Title can it be Mein Sirf Tumhari Ho?

that will be perfect

norzar
Lennie, Poco

You both are right. Of late she has been doing those. Actually she does it either when Sid backs away (this was done before also) or when Sid is hurt (this is new).
So some progress.
hi

Originally posted by Lennie

I liked that Ridz herself noticed what she said and then looked at Sid and noticed his subtle expression

yet again it shwos how much sid overpowers rids, how much eh affects her, how much he means to her

norzar
Thanks Hally!

Should I PM Shruti Di then?
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Riddz made a lovely face , so i think the cake is good.😳😳😳😳😳😳.... she has the world's most pyara patikins.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Siddhanth Modi ki Nakchadi Riddhima Modi.😆😳

ArShi should get married like Rachel and Ross.😆😆😆😆😆😆

I forgot how Rachel and Ross got married now 😆😆😆
Yes it does seem the cake it lovely, and he did it for her - how sweet, its those little things that count so much in a marriage etc
Originally posted by Lennie

I liked that Ridz herself noticed what she said and then looked at Sid and noticed his subtle expression

This is a beutiful point.  This is what is called good communication. Words are not required.
Lennie A drunken night in Vegas! 🤣🤣
Sid's reaction is such a natural one to have really

I love how Sid is today, coz he's got over this and moved on from his heart and it shows, such a massive heart and so pure - not alot of men can do that, and not alot men can do what he done before all that he went through with Ridz and marrying her, and making a scariificing and freeing her to go to Armaan and now accepting it all and Armaan wholeheartendly
Okay,  Another thing :

How many of you agree with me that Ridz has started falling for Sid from the day of Marriage itself. Remeber the looks she gave to Sid when they were putting something into the fire. Sid was just plane angry. But Ridz and her looks. Those looks definitely convey something. For me that was the start of her attraction towards Sid.

Originally posted by nikita_88

Thanks Hally!

Should I PM Shruti Di then?
Yes go ahead 😳