Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi really needs to think!

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am getting really tired of Gopi crying and repeating "Muje is ghar se jana he hoga"...........like my god lady. I mean she is just making stupid small mistakes in home chores, which she will only get scolding for not be kicked out of the house. If she truly wants to spoil her name so that she gets kicked out then she needs to show that she is a spoiled brat, talk back to Koki and do a massive mistake. The stuff she does now, she looks like she is going to die of a heart attack any minute and looks like she really didn't mean to do what she did. Koki is always going to just yell and teach her a lesson. Its getting a bit lame that she just wants to leave but does absolutly nothing to leave. Its better that she just stay and hope that Ahem falls in love with her. Maybe god sent her into that home for other reasons, like bring the family together, or make koki more soft hearted, or to give moral support to ba. Why does everything have to revolve around her husband. Koki will never let Ahem marry Anita, she should know that and so should Ahem.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well said. this is the prob wid gopi.
i'll com bk with few points later as now im in rush.
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gopis attitude does get irritating after a while. She must be a bit thick too to not realise what Rashi is up too. Not surprised Ahem gets so irritated with her.
taral83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninag

Gopis attitude does get irritating after a while. She must be a bit thick too to not realise what Rashi is up too. Not surprised Ahem gets so irritated with her.

I find it really stupid that everyone just yells at Gopi and walks away with not a single word said. Rashi, is actually becoming more and more annoying these days. Before she was at least following her mothers directions, but now she has actually started to think for herself and create her own evil plans. One thing is for sure, I wouldn't blame Rashi or her mother for what they are doing to Gopi right now, because any normal person would realize that this is wrong and if I want to leave then I should just leave. She won't have to worry about making herself look bad, because a run away bahu is going to loose her reputation anyway. nevertheless, Gopi says she wants to leave, but has she thought about where she is going to go???  To her Mama's house where the old man has no say, he already hears a earfull from his loud mouth wife, now he will have to hear society as well keeping a married daughter in his home. Plus, koki can come there easy and take her back. So where does she plan on going have ruining her reputation in the house???
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Taral, You're completely right they are making Gopi very naive and not very bright. All the mistakes she is making are getting repetitious and boring. They need to move on from this track to something else. If Gopi is to leave then leave already. The daily dose of the same thing does not make a good drama.
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if Gopi starts to think then how will Aham protect Gopi and stand up for her in Future.......  guys think of future...............  If Gopi start to think and uses her brain and be all strong then she wont be in need of Aham......  but  if Gopi is all innocent then Aham will be over protective about Gopi and he won't hear a word against his lovely Wifey 😉  ......    

so guys who wants strong and thinking Gopi for time being 😳  versus innocent Gopi with Aham all time around her 😳
taral83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prikiashi

if Gopi starts to think then how will Aham protect Gopi and stand up for her in Future.......  guys think of future...............  If Gopi start to think and uses her brain and be all strong then she wont be in need of Aham......  but  if Gopi is all innocent then Aham will be over protective about Gopi and he won't hear a word against his lovely Wifey 😉  ......    

so guys who wants strong and thinking Gopi for time being 😳  versus innocent Gopi with Aham all time around her 😳

y does Ahem have to protect her anyway...........i want a strong Gopi that can stand up for what is right, something Ahem can look up to and fall in love that way. Koki is not as evil as she comes out to be. So she very motherly and stands up for what is right, so I doubt that she will become Gopi's worst enemy, that Ahem will need to protect her. I think Gopi is her own worst enemy
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taral83

y does Ahem have to protect her anyway...........i want a strong Gopi that can stand up for what is right, something Ahem can look up to and fall in love that way. Koki is not as evil as she comes out to be. So she very motherly and stands up for what is right, so I doubt that she will become Gopi's worst enemy, that Ahem will need to protect her. I think Gopi is her own worst enemy

@bold....m completely with u taral..
agree we all want Aham to be on Gopi's side...but not in the side of Always crying Gopi...who alwats looks to others to help her...
i want aham to fall for a Gopi who knows how to stand for herself......who knows to make the thing in right place when situations are not favorable...and that will make Aham to realize that Gopi is something he cant neglect as she is a Woman of Substance.....
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@bold....m completely with u taral..
agree we all want Aham to be on Gopi's side...but not in the side of Always crying Gopi...who alwats looks to others to help her...
i want aham to fall for a Gopi who knows how to stand for herself......who knows to make the thing in right place when situations are not favorable...and that will make Aham to realize that Gopi is something he cant neglect as she is a Woman of Substance.....

I thing is sure, Gopi will be never become strong until and unless some influence her......  if gopi wanted to be strong then she would have been strong when she was at mami's place.....  over there mama was loving her caring for her and everything then also Gopi never became strong....  Over in sasural, Koki did everything in her power to make Gopi strong but still Gopi is being gopi....  now i want Aham to influence her soo much which will make strong Gopi as we all know Gopi loves Aham and she will do everything to keep him happy....    i think Gopi ko strong bana ne mein Aham ka bahaut bada haath hoga either directly or indirectly