Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
rimi...twist aur kitna twist hogi story...
yaha to seedhi hi nahi chali hai...sirf twisters hi mile hai abhi tak
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know sadhli....we want the story straightfwd and not any twists!!!
jaldi se rashi pakri jaye....kinjal ka case solve ho jaye....jaldi jaldi se gohem together!!!

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

yeah shelly, its a different haar not the one ordered by kinjal!! its not as heavy as that was!! but yet cute! :-)
hey shelly u online after such a long time!

Hey Rimi, The weekend was really busy ... just ran around with kids things and family stuff. Missed the forum and my desi soaps! Glad it is Monday ...can't believe I just said that.

It would be good story line if it is the same haar.   Sadhli, I think this twist will bring our GoHam together faster!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shelly i want that to happen, wt all twist want to come bt provided at the end of the twisted tunnel we should get the light of GoHam love n togetherness.
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think aham will be mad hearing giving gift as Husband Wife.....  but he might take the gift back and give Kinjal as Brother or may be ask Gopi to give gift as Bhabhi ....
prikiashi thumbnail
Also, I want Kinjal to realize Real Gopi and then Kinjal making Aham realize what Gopi is worth of....  we all know  Kinjal is selfish when it comes about her love...  just for her love she happily agreed to do anything....   but at the same time deep down Kinjal will be respecting her Brother and loving him too.....  so once kinjal realize what Gopi is then she will be playing cupid in bringing  Aham close to Gopi.....  
prikiashi thumbnail

i know sadhli....we want the story straightfwd and not any twists!!!
jaldi se rashi pakri jaye....kinjal ka case solve ho jaye....jaldi jaldi se gohem together!!!

Koki has already started being nice towards Gopi - caring and loving.....  So, Rashi caught red-handed about her manipulations to Gopi and breaking Jigar wedding with Sonal, Kinjal learning her lesson and GoHem together matlab Serial ka Buh-Bye 😆 😆
prikiashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

sahi hai..Aham ka koi bharosa nahi hai....

Aham ka pura bharasa hai but kismat/halat/circumstances/incidence saath nahi de rahe 😆
prikiashi thumbnail

abhi na this aham guy is soo mysterious!! kab kahan kya kar de us ka bharosa nahi hai!!! used to use the second door in his room to go and change!!! lol.....
chehre par gussa le kar ghumta hai as if gussa uka permanent friend hai.

haila, how did u know 😆   i had asked him on chat but he never mentions about gussa being his best frnd 😆😆   even on call he was all laughing and sleepy 😉😆
prikiashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

i doubt he has already brought anything , i can see him taking the set and then saying all this to her then when the time comes gives it to his sister.

Can he take credit for gopi ideas etc i wonder if he is devious ?

aare Aham dont want to eat food made by Gopi so forget about churaying Gopi's ideas...  that will be the last thing he will ever do 😆  ......  agar Aham, GOpi ke ideas churayega to Koki kahegi, haye hayee Dikra, kya maine tujhe sikh de thi bachpan mein ki biwi ki ideas chura lo 😆