Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
abhi na this aham guy is soo mysterious!! kab kahan kya kar de us ka bharosa nahi hai!!! used to use the second door in his room to go and change!!! lol.....
chehre par gussa le kar ghumta hai as if gussa uka permanent friend hai.
bharat9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

hmmmm might be....but i dont think he can think anthing else except scolding gopi and his laptop...

he might ssay to gopi ki tumhe meri sister ki chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. samjhi tum. (woh yeh attitude aur gusse main bolenga apni ungali utha kar aur gopi bechari ko dara kar)
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bharat9

he might ssay to gopi ki tumhe meri sister ki chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. samjhi tum. (woh yeh attitude aur gusse main bolenga apni ungali utha kar aur gopi bechari ko dara kar)

i doubt he has already brought anything , i can see him taking the set and then saying all this to her then when the time comes gives it to his sister.

Can he take credit for gopi ideas etc i wonder if he is devious ?
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

sahi hai..Aham ka koi bharosa nahi hai....

I agree I don't think Aham is going to say anything nice. Even if he likes the idea he'll go "hmmm" or something.

I haven't seen the ePI yet...Are we talking about the same haar that Kinjal bought? That is a good gift to give back to her!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think shelly its the same necklace.....as the one which kinjal bought was very heavy but this one was very light yet trendy,..
bharat9 thumbnail
yeah shelly, its a different haar not the one ordered by kinjal!! its not as heavy as that was!! but yet cute! :-)
hey shelly u online after such a long time!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i dont think shelly its the same necklace.....as the one which kinjal bought was very heavy but this one was very light yet trendy,..

i am thinking if its not the same necklace then aham might say to Gopi why dont you give the 5lakh ka har and she will say ok and not even bat a eyelid for her material things are not a issue unlike Rashi giving the saree up was like a heart attack.  i think both Aham and kinjal will be shocked that Gopi  has given up something so expensive.
bharat9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

I agree I don't think Aham is going to say anything nice. Even if he likes the idea he'll go "hmmm" or something.

I haven't seen the ePI yet...Are we talking about the same haar that Kinjal bought? That is a good gift to give back to her!!!

totally agree. ahem's ahemkar is always in between gopi and him so he wont be able to say even if he will like her idea very much. no way he is gonna praise her....well for the time bein......hopefully in the future things will be totally different.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

i am thinking if its not the same necklace then aham might say to Gopi why dont you give the 5lakh ka har and she will say ok and not even bat a eyelid for her material things are not a issue unlike Rashi giving the saree up was like a heart attack.  i think both Aham and kinjal will be shocked that Gopi  has given up something so expensive.

that would be gr8 to watch if Aham and Kinjal both will realize the real Gopi....
bharat9 thumbnail

that would be gr8 to watch if Aham and Kinjal both will realize the real Gopi....

yeah tht would be great if gopi gives kinjal tht particular haar then it will be a shock to all of them!!!!! and there will b a twist in the story then!! cnt wait for tmw!