Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Your post simply rocks!!! I loved today's epi... especially Badi Maa's beethi meethi yaaden and Not only that...guys.. Badi Maa......was very much like our very own Princess Suhana...getting up late in the morning...... not knwng any household chores....😳 - that was a chakka... simply rocked!!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i felt it was one of the most well written scenes...there was bits of everything...
first how much dadiji loves her bahus...then bits of rano's character how she loves the family and how she wants to become like dadiji..then about how our Badi Maa was...then the talk about ishwar and how he used to be caring asking badi maa not to scold alok any more and all...

it was not like a shocking scene where we have bangs everywhere cos they were speaking of ishwar...it was a simple scene of 3 ladies who remembers good memories that ends on a sad note...

badi maa is still confused why her husband left the family..and as many of the above posts said...i would want to see more to this track...
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too like supriya very much, after doing a comedy she has stood out in this serious role perfectly, hatts off to her!