Which Gurmeet Do You Prefer.... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Definately as Maan. Gurmeet should stick to stubble whether its little or in full fledge lol it suits him to the T and he looks sooooo much hotter and sexier with it. If I had my way I would never let him shave lol. He looks so different clean shaven!
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Definately as Maan. Gurmeet should stick to stubble whether its little or in full fledge lol it suits him to the T and he looks sooooo much hotter and sexier with it. If I had my way I would never let him shave lol. He looks so different clean shaven!

Its not only his subtle...rosh😊...also his hairstyle.....and i think his physique is awesome now than earlier
Originally posted by shikha_p

although in first one guru looks so charming bt second look is juz awesome......i prefer second one😊

i agree! they are bth nice bt the second one is soo cuter!😳
Def. the 2nd one...with stubble...;)
Edited by KyunkiImafan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rickks

Its not only his subtle...rosh😊...also his hairstyle.....and i think his physique is awesome now than earlier</font>

Oh yea its not just the stubble 😳 that awesome physique πŸ˜‰ his dressing sense as maan and his hair have definately smartened him up 😊 Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 13 years ago
Definitly the second one πŸ˜‰.. stubbles suit gurmeet 😊
I liked him as the first one,when I had started with Geet:but now,the stubble look-is simply wow!!😍..I'll go for the second one!!πŸ˜ƒ
second one ofcourse.....he looks awesome now
like ? I cant believe I used to actually DISLIKE his earlier looks !

But Maan has changed everything...

The second pic ofcourse ..  wud choose it over and over again, MSK look just rocks !

VJ