Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cjs369

If this article is true..then it was very cruel of the production guys to have eliminated vansh just because nand n rashmi were behaving very unproffessional n not doing their work....
they shud have taken to task those who were not doing their job proffessionaly......... why eliminate the guy who was not only doing his work sincerely but also fabulous acting ????
and how is this going to keep the couple away??? rubbish I feel they are just trying to justify the elimination of vansh....😑😑

i don't understand by killing our vansh...what good can it happen to NandMi off-screen relationship and VeeCha on-screen relationship....iiit will make matter worst....

even if VeeCha comes again......the relationship will not be the same because vansh will be in ichcha heart always......nandish-tina uncomfortable signs on their face being around with each other.....nandish look lost...thats it

now for NandMi...its not going to stop them by killing vansh....they were still immerse into each other....whats the point of kiling vansh....

my poor bechara bakra rohit....the innocent soul got stucked with all this politics....they just eliminate a sincere man,...a dedicated man and a versatile actor like rohit....

if they really want to seperate NandMi.....there are alot of ways

1)expose devil...veer will automatically leave her
2)introduce a new girl for veer
3)apply for a divorce
4)kill devil(well if that happen uttaran can shut their showπŸ˜†)
5)kill veer

why is my vansh....VanCha...RoHina is the target....there was  so much scope of vansh character....and after vansh getting to know devil's true colour...it was going to be a beautiful transformation of vansh into a trusting and understanding hubby for ichcha....VanCha falling in love all over agaib with vansh fighting TaPni.....they simply ruined these beautiful moments because for certain politics...

i only feel so sad for rohit
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we say.... not 2 mix reel and real life...........and the brainless CVs have doen that!!!

gallu4eva thumbnail
y didnt they eliminate rashmi r nandish .....unbelieveable
even if this news is true i m happy 2 hear nandish and rashmi having great time with each other what els do we want!!!! it seems they r really in love with each other
God bless u both

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All I can say is some things never changeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

by the way tellycafe articles r always a bit dicey..few months back they were giving out articles saying Tina is throwing tantrums by demanding a price hike and threatening to quit..and now all of a sudden this article comes out about Nand and RashπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..sometimes I feel CVs r themselves spreading all these rumours to get publicity for their show and grab some eyeballs in the mediaπŸ˜†
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u ppl took the words from my mouth... telecafe's articles are to be taken with a pinch of salt... alway... come on, this is weird - to separate rashmi and nandish, they should hv get rid of either f the two... now, as they are still in the serial, they will obviously be together behind the scenes waiting for their shots.... and they still remain 2 main characters of the 3 now- where as they were 2 main characters of the 4 earlier... so now it makes things easier na... definitely, this isnt how u resolve a problem... its foolish to write n believe all these!!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, now I just can't wait for Tapu to get exposed and Veer marrying Ichcha, only justification to Ichcha fans! πŸ˜ƒ
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
they think we r mad 2 believe this article comeon 2 seperate nandish and rashmi y would they eliminate rohit when nandish and rashmi r still togther Sounds very silly πŸ˜†
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmmmmm the article sounds fake but i love the part where it says they used to talk for long time while shooting.  i wish this was true  😳
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont trust these articles anymore...they are just 'masala without food' lolz...
i wish they cud have shown vansh getting injured in hospital in coma for few months...but CVs killed him...i hope they get him back in another role...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i can't believe dat CV's"ll kill a ckt just 2 keep dem apart in real life.it luks like dat both r being unprofessional & by watching dem off-screen chipkofying it might b possible 2.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i don't mind both of dem as a couple off-screen though i don't like nand & rash prsnlly. don't know but they don't click 2 me but as an actor they r gud.
and if sum oder news like those earlier sort of r given den i wudn't've believed it whether it relates 2 rash. but  ifsum1 is saying abt their relation affecting workden it mite b true as they won't take risk of as it mite've backfired 2 dem & just 2 justify vansh's killing they won't tell all abt dem.

but 1 thing i m surprised abt & dats in oder shows 2 increase their trp's CV's get killed oder supporting actors/actresses or make dem -ve & fans the rumors of linkups of lead pair or their onscreen frndship like ekta'd done it in various of her shows& biggest e.g KTH. but here its all reverse  & 2 increase their trps they've 2 keep two actors apart on-screen.πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†