Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Add me please! I may be an AR fan, but I adore KW all the same! 😊
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i am sorry to say this... but in the name of protecting your favorite, you are just instigating a bunch of people against the rest... and creating divisions on the forum indirectly, as if there arent enough already...

this is a place, where you are supposed to discuss a show.. and not, whose more popular, who is more loved, and who is bashed for what...

the think, the forum seriously has lost the purpose of which it was created in the first place...

if it helps... be more civil.. and keep ur love to yourself.. and dont instigate others... i find it kinda silly and childish... all of this for an actor whose work you like.. and perhaps no nothing about beyond the camera lights...!!

Thanks for your comment but would appreciate if you wouldn't jump to conclusions without knowing the whole truth and reading my previous post on how plotting for abusing KW was happening in this very forum.........I am civil and not trying to create divisions, a lot of AR fans have supported us and for you it is an actor whom you don't know behind camera lights, but some of us.....we connect to him......and can't take it plus why create a fuss about me making this topic? There are topics when people are creating sticky threads to wish their favorite actor bcoz they got hurt during a shooting.....they din't even see him get injured, but still believe in articles and create such topics, so, when we get to know from him himself of people abusing him on a personal level by sending him hatemails and asking him to leave dmg and when we create a post to support him why such fuss? Just because his name is Karan Wahi? And as far as you are talking about the purpose of this forum, then I don't think it should be used for plotting against an actor
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
List updated...............
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
count me also khushi,i will support KW at any cost
parishima thumbnail
]count me also ,i will support KW at any cost
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya85

Count me in. I will support Karan Wahi on anything

count me also..i always support him
laksh_kt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
khushi  count me in.. i love karan wahi and im gonna support  him and if he wasnt in dmg i woudnt watch it.. Edited by laksh_kt - 13 years ago
RatiG thumbnail
count me in too...i like him since Remix......