Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

OOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYYYYFISHHH 😲 😲 !!

OMGG the post is super duper evergreennnnnnnnnnn PS 😲 ( did evergreen made u remember sth ? 😉🤣) thankyouuu so much.. 🤗 i was all teary as i went through each lineee of this WHOLEE post 🤗🤗 it realli realli means alotttttt to me 🤗🤗 Everyoneee, i repeat EVERYONEE thankyouu so much guys... 🤗🤗 m the blessed one here who has got an amzingggg friends like ya all 🤗🤗🤗from the bottom of my heart love u guyss all🤗🤗 mann i think my sis wont need to go for  swimming from now on 🤔 my tears have made one in my room now 🤣🤣 Yess swimming pool business then 😎 m gonna charge her 10 bucks for 30 min 🤣🤣🤣

PS, i nevaa evaa imagineeed Sheenaaa bhootni to get engaged in this post though 😳🤣🤣 i thought u guys fgt abt thosee times 🤣🤣 i was forced to accept this jhootaa marriageee 😭 onli for SaJan 😭 😭 how can u EVEN think of making her my 1st wifeeeee 😲 😲 but everything is fair in love n war so i guess ☺️🤣 n owl came as sa BIGGG shock aswell 🤣🤣 i just LOVEEEEEEEEEE that 1st post.. must have took a long time nah 😭 geeez i love u guyss soo much yar 🤗🤗 u did sooo much for mee 🤗🤗 yarr even a simple happy birthday line frm u guys would have made my wholee lifeeeeeeee worthwhile 🤗🤗 coz more than these u guysss are my true treasures🤗🤗 IF has become like a heavem for me coz i got a chance to meet soo manyyy amazinggg , funny, mera hee type 😆, Lazybums 🤣 ( ya u gys know urself 🤣) ppl🤗🤗 n oooo how can i fgt coz of IF i got a new name aswell.. PAPPUPAGER waah. kya naam hai na 😎🤣 n hey i notice everyonee is like.. " m soo bad in long msgs.. kya karoon we are not soo good as u in writing bakwaas " 🤣 i likedd that 🤣 mann u guys are soo inspired by mee 😭🤣 dont worry meray lambe lambee post see i will make u guys perfect in writing ramayanss 🤣🤣

i will reply to each n every msg later =] abhi sleeping tiem 🤣 + my nightmares aka the guests 🤣 are gonna stay here till friday so m quite inactiveeee

Lastly, i would like to thank EVERYONEEEEEEEE who helped n took part in this BEAUTIFULL n the world's best n special-est Bday postt 😎 
the iconss are totalliiii OUTSTANDINGG 😳 😳 thankyouu guyss ... m soo in love with each of them * dreamy* n the siggy omgggggggggggggggggg PS ! Its the BESTT siggy i have ever gott 😲 😲 😲 awwww * hugggggggggggggggggggggg*

Ok more to come ^_^ how can i finish with just a single post ? abhi bhi picture baki hai dosto🤣 ramayan toh abhi suru huyii hai 🤣

LOVE U GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by yulZ - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sidoooooooooo!

Happy Bornday😃 Lemme go send Chappu Bhai my msg now🤣
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OMGGGGGG🤣🤣
sid...now toh u  r gone🤣🤣

intro is hilarious mimi!! awesome job guys!!!! loving it!!

and BJ...loving ur reserves 🤣🤣....RE QUEEN🤣

HAPPY B'DAY once again SID🤗

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

H a p p y    B i r t h d a y   S i d,

==========================================

So akhir kaar tumhara bday aagaya and you was all excited for it from somedays...:D So, how u are feeling now? I'm sure you must be on top of the world?😃 Waise khaali peeli bday manaoge hmari treat kidhar hai, We are waiting for it so jaldi karna. Bhabhi ji (sanaya) isnt present someone didnt messaged her reminding her about her hubby bday???????????????😲 OMG!! I will do the need ful...😆

Jokes and Jokers apart...

Many happy returns of the day, God Bless.. Haan haan gift laayi hooon, but treat pending OKAY!!!

Here is your gift :D Hope you liked it :)

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

HappY BirtH DaY To SiD🥳

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future.

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

whoa.. thumbnail

sidooo..!!😛 1nce agn hapy bday hai jii👏😳🥳 may da year bringz al da special fingz, det meanz da most 2 ya..!!😳🤗

🤗🤗
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Sid.
Hope u have a blast & wonderful time with your friends and families.
Best for your future & stay sweet dost.
i miss our long funny msg talks...lol
will send u a gift asap in your dabba!
Happy Birthday once again Sid.

- Prii
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Many many Happy returns of the day Sid.🤗 may joy n happiness always surround you..
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi0295

Ok i should say PS !! This intro is the solar system 🤣 BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT intro evaaaaaaaaaa ROFLROFL damm kitniii pole kholi yaarr tum logo ne ? ROFLROFL 1st owl n hunger which everyone was aware of ROFL but the nose onee OMGGGGGROFL U still remember it ? ROFLi cant stop laughing. abhi everyone can be bg imagining m face with rudolph-like nose ROFLROFL but hey heyy i saw a bhootni's name 😲 😲 😲 Sheenaaaaaaaaaaaa?? 😲 😲 😲 ok this was another shock ROFL how did this bhootni end up in MYYYYY bday post ? 😳 i have already divorced her n she is still stuck in the well situated in the middle of nowhereROFL with the frogs n the tadpoles, in short, the frog family ROFLROFL but hey i am one of those princee who turned into a human from an animall kool nah ? ☺️ but the onli difference was that frog was lucky so he was kissed by the princess but me ?? 😭 its the opposite for me.. i had to marry the evil bhootni 😭ROFLROFL n kya she is sanaya's step sister.. *Macaroni look* ( let me borrow this for this line ROFL)n awww how can i fgt my name giving ceremony ROFL maa tusii gr8 hoo .. *hugs RV* m soo over lucky to have this namee 😳 😳 PS u deserve the hug too coz u didnt wanted the name so i took it ROFLROFL oo oo the sad wala emotion .. isnt it nigs ?ROFLROFL omg i was like " this emotion 😲 like always when i looka at it i crack up ROFL" its just sooo good .. especially that arrow-pointed lipsROFLROFL BUT seriously thankyouu so much guys 🤗🤗 abhi tak none of my fren has wished me😡 but u guysss 😭 i knew my bday would be special.. coz i have u alll in my life 🤗🤗 it doesnt matter how long i have known each of u but everyoneee u guys have become a special part of my life 🤗🤗 n my bhai gang 😎 yarrr tum log toh puraaa top floor mein hee hoo in my heart wala flat 😉😆 n how can i fgt all my sisters , aunt, massi n brother of my family tree 🤗ROFL ( brother ?opss i fgt m the lone guyROFL) u guys made my life more special🤗  i wont ruin this beautiful moment but saying "thankyou" but i would like to give the world's most BADDAAA WAADAAA hug 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
on the other hand i have my precious friends 🤗 i am refering to EVERYONEEE ( u know urself who they are rgt ?) LOVE u guyss 🤗🤗 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyoneeeeeeee fro everythinggg they have done for me 🤗🤗 mann m soo grateful that i was born 🤣 n all thanx to my villain-ous aunt 🤣 who can be proved as useul sometime 🤣 she was the one who told me abt IF so i ended up here n met u guy 🤗🤗 so ya i think i will stop calling her greedy 🤣🤣 jks 😆
No matter wat , i still have 3 ppl who 1st entered my life before PS, nigs n RV !! spending time with them i understood the meaning of "bond".. the friendship or say brother-sister hood we shared was the most beautifull relationship i have evaa seen or felt 😳 😳 😳 They entered my life n made it wrothwhilee to live 🤗 they taught me tht nth is more fun then pulling others legs 🤣🤣 .. man let me tell u we are sooooo good in this "pulling business 🤣🤣" They are Salkhan di, cuttie n megs 🤗🤗🤗 No matter how many new ppl i meet but i wont evaaaa fgt u guyss 🤗🤗 u guys will be my top priority foreverr 🤗🤗 i miss those old days badlyyy 😭 😭 hope we will be able to share the same moments together again 🤗🤗 loveu guyss 🤗🤗

OMGGGG another masterpieceee 😲 😲 😲 ?? i LOVEEEEEEE this one too !! mann everything is soooo different n unique this timeee PS 😲 😲 1st that owl thing which made me all teary n i had a smile in my face too 😳 n now this ... its chooo cuteeeeee 😳 did RV made the vishal one ? the one with S ? 🤣🤣 i did got the name rgt this time rgt PS ? 🤣🤣 i still remember that day when i totalli changed his name to "Vikram" 🤣🤣 n hey hey that bhool bhulaiya one made me remember our beach outfit with a chasma where the price tag was hanging 🤣🤣 n the watermelong mala 🤣🤣 OMGG this iconed-siggy brought back sooooooooo many unforgettable memoriess PS 😭 😭 😭 i feel liek crying.. this is sooo touchinggg 😭 😭

PB,

Asma, Macaroni and I tried to write up another script for you- but we all agreed that nothing could be as epic as last year's. 🤣
oo damm i still remember u guys outfit 🤣🤣 suit ? bows ??🤣🤣 n the no of pages 🤣🤣 gawdd u guys are impossible yarr 🤣🤣
Therefore, we just wanna say that we LOVE you and we hope that you have the BEST birthday in the entire world! with u guys i am DEAD SURE not only my bday but each n every day of my each year is gonna be the BEST 🤗🤗
On behalf of all of us here:

^it took so long to make 😭🤣
awwwwwwwwwww but PS its soo freakinggggg magicall 😲 😲 OMGG m blushinggggggggg ☺️ ( there i go again ☺️) my 2 paris in one siggy hailaaaaaaaaaaaaa ☺️☺️ dekha to tujhe yarr dil mein baji guitar ☺️🤣 Its soo prettyliciouss PS.. i cant say how much i adore n LOVE this siggy ☺️☺️☺️ M soo bg drooling over it ☺️🤣the texture n those icon type style at the left hand sideee 😲 its soo creativeee ☺️☺️ PS ! n everyonee thankyouu so much 🤗 this is the BESTT sigy evaaa 🤗🤗 MANN i think m loosingg my balancee 🤣🤣

ANYWAYS, scroll down to read some of you *ahem ahem* ... you'll see 😉😃

yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi0295

Dear PB,

I know that you're probably angry that your very intimate moments are being leaked out here on I-F, but we couldn't help it! We wanted to show EVERYONE how loveeeeed you were 😳😉
oiee its ok.. u know ur PB doesnt know how to mind things🤣 instead the intro was hilariouss coz of tht 😃 it brought a BIGGGGGGGGG smile in my faceee 😳
Don't worry now... Sanaya bhabhi is okay with this... but I can't say much for Sheeeeena bhabhi. 🤣 phir se that bhootni ?🤣🤣 i dont care if she is okay or not 🤣She was FUMING last time I checked. 🤔 You may want to patao-fy her somehow before she throws all the chappals at you. patao-fy ?? NO WAYY !! 🤣 INSTEAD ,i will throw her sandals at her 🤣🤣 chappals dont have heels so it wont hurt me that much but her supaa pointed heels 🤣 mann she wil looks worse than now🤣

I won't keep you waiting for too long 😉😉 
Let's see what your not-so-secret admirers have to say about you!
awwwwwwwww 😳

OMGG as i go replying to the  msg m soo gonna comment on these cutish, romanticious, magicalicious n every word + icious ROFL icons.. Yarr itnaa kuch karne kii zarurat nahi thi tum log ko 😭 these are like the gifts frm heavenn 😳 😳 u guys are trully an angell BOSS !!😉

-_AfridiMalik_-

'Happy Birthday Siduuuuuu!!
Tussi Great ho...
dont have time fr my baqwas... Not u... not me! 😉
LOL...
oiee Reenoo kii bachii thanx alot yarr 🤗🤗 n hey isbarr our font colour are bilkul similar nah ? 😆
so yeh le:

[just 4 u! 😃]

made in like 3 nd a half minutes, chup chaap baghair kuch kahe [sivaaye Thank u ] k... use KAR!
LMAOOOO!!
omg omg omggggggggggg reeno m soooo happy !! 😆 Its soo beautfiful yarrr 😍😍 She looks dop dead beautiful in the side pics but she looks absolutely adorableee in the middle one😍😍😍 wel pehlee hee u have warned not to say thankyouu so i wont par shukriya toh chalega nah ? 🤣 cheating toh nahi hai na ? 😃🤣 Reeno, mashallah thsi siggy is awesome !! a gorgeous par in it + ur brilliant talent+ ur love everything combined to make this siggy soo bright-ilicouss 😍😍 ( mann m soo in love with icious word 🤣)

thankyouu hee nah sahii ye toh accept karr..
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

loadz of luv! 😃

another dreaming timeee ☺️☺️☺️
yoon shabnamii pehle nahi thi chadanii☺️☺️
chand joo sharmagaya ☺️☺️ jabse dekhooo toh blah blha ( fgt the lyrics)🤣
anywayss these icons areee fuchiyama chungwaaaaaaaa ☺️☺️🤣🤣
i ran out of words soo i have to use my weird talent here 🤣
-fsn-
Happy Birthday Sid bhai
Many many Happy returns of the day
wish y all the happiness & success in urs life
May all urs dreams come true
may you have a long, healthy, wealthy, lovely life ahead!!!
Always be happy & keep smiling
U r one of the sweetest  person whom i met on IF.thanks for being my friend/bhai
Happy Birthday Once again
aww thankyouu so much fati dii 🤗🤗
it realli realli means alot 🤗🤗

BTW aao bhi light blue ? aray yarr blue/aqua font ki jaii hoo 🤣

AHHHHHHHHHHHH !! I simply LOWE this sissy ☺️☺️☺️
i think aaj toh ek sec bhi nahi hoga when i font blush ☺️☺️
the gunji siggies everyone is giving me mann m soo deaddd ☺️☺️
thsi siggy is beautifulll Sissy..
thankyouu somuchh 🤗🤗
n thankyou to the siggy maker aswell.. it is truly an awesoem siggy !! 🤗

aweehhhh cuteeeeee ☺️☺️
3rd one is the adorable-est 🤣
sanaya sanayaa tum itnii khoobsurat aur cute kyun hooo ☺️☺️☺️
-Sofia-

🥳
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE U HAVE A GR8T DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND
GET EVERYTHING U WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!
🥳
thankyouu Sofiiiiiiii 🤗🤗i still have to reply to ur pm 🤗🤗 par thankyouu soo much 🤗🤗 its getting more n more special yarr 🤗 

A gift form my side
 awwwwwwwwww such cute picsss ☺️☺️ mann gunji lookss stunningg in red☺️☺️☺️ red mein dekhoon toh me tohh dichyauuuuuuuuuuuuu dead ☺️😆
n oiee muaha made it ? 😲 😲 Its beautifull muahah ..
thankyouu Sofi n muahha 🤗🤗
m in love with this cute siggy 🤗🤗
TakeCare
LoveAlways
Sofia
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

😍😍😍😍 dont have anything to say 😍😍😍😍😍
m soo gonna use EVERY SINGLE bit of this post 😍😍😍😍😍😆

-Sharona-

Happy birthday Sid 🤗 May all ur dreams & wishes come true...your a amazing person 🤗love you lotzzz...dnt forget to share cake with us 😛 wishing you a amazing birthday...enjoy ur day jaan 🤗
sharoo ??? omgg thankyouu so much yarr 🤗🤗 cake ofcoursee i will share with u guys too 🤗🤗 coz i got puraa stocks of cakes 🤣
thanx so much Sharo for making this day more special with ur msg🤗

aray yarr.. apkii creations kabhi buri hosakti hai kya ?☺️☺️
no doubt its Pari-licious ☺️☺️☺️☺️
gawdd Gunji she lookkssss sooooooooo bOOtiful☺️☺️
n u made her look more pretty Sharoo☺️ tumharii talent koo toh yarr hatss offf 👏👏👏
i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the gifttt  😳
thankyouu once again =)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH !! OK THE 1ST 2 Are awesome but the3rd one.. mann i LOVEEEEEEE gunji even more in her 1st avatar ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ her hair pinned backwards, those long-sleeve kurthaa ☺️☺️☺️ she lookedd AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG ! abhi bhi she nevaa fails to make me drool ☺️☺️😆

-MohitzPari-

Happy b'day to uuuuuu
Happy b'day to uuuu
Happy b'day to dear sid
happy b'day to u!!!

Paruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗🤗 yar i LOWEEE the  cake n the happy birthday wala siggy.. 🤗 thankyouu🤗 
ok ahem ahem..clearing throat🤣....from where do I start??🤔🤔🤔 ok let me start with our common business first

🤣
OMGG yarr tu bhi nah Paru 🤣🤣 kitnii shub starting hai boss 🤣🤣
Happy b'day Sid...wishing u a very very happy b'day from me and our roflers🤣......lol thanx alot yarrrr *hugs* U r a wonderful human being and true friend...and I mean it. awwwwwwwww😭🤗 same goes for u guys too 🤗 I will pray that all ur wishes come true🤗...yes even getting Gunjan🤣🤔...oo YESSSSSSSS !! 🤣 so that my way will be clear too🤣🤣 mann i saw this coming 🤣🤣 koi baat nahi frens kab kaam ayengay 🤣🤣

I still remember when we met for the first time...our aada...MJHT CG🤣.....I was going crazy over ur siggies🤪...and u were so touched🤣....u kept thanking me😎🤣....haan yarr  i still remember the line " Sid, u are my inspiration 😃" i was soo overwhelmeddd by this line yarrr 😳 😳 that was the 1st time some1 said it officially or personally or sth-ally 🤣🤣  par after that when i looked at ur siggies u became my inspiration too 🤣 mann i was/am/will always be a die-heat fan of ur siggies n avis n everythingu makeeee 😎🤣 and that day only we decided nick names for eachother.... GKD..gunjan ka deewana and SKD ..samrat kiI  deewaniDay Dreaming..... oo mann we are soo perfect for these names Day Dreaming🤣 sometimes the role switched and u became maa ka ladla..thats the other thing🤣🤣 shhhhhhh🤣🤣🤣....GOSSSHH see what I have done to u....I love our super spamming in CG🤣🤣 same here.. 🤣🤣 mann thanx to the spamming the CC used to finish in such a short period of time 🤣🤣 ...control hi nahi hota ..kya kare🤔😆.....sahi kaha yarr.. i try to maintain my post till 10 lines but i end up writing 30 or more lines 🤣🤣 oo o do u rememeber the 90 lines or more wala comment i gave u in ur gallery for ur historical update evaa  🤣🤣🤣all those rofling talks!!...GOSHH specially during ur eggjam🤣...u were going crazy and I wish ur eggjams keep coming🤣 haha the best timess on IF i would say  🤣🤣 i wonder wat had went in to head 🤣🤣 instead of studying i would spent more time on making siggies 🤣🤣 veryone would be like shoo shoo go study 🤣🤣 and remember that pani puri wala talk????🤣🤣....we crossed all the limits of spamming that day🤣... i know yarr 🤣🤣 i wanted to be that dreamy pani puri bhaiiya 🤣🤣haaa I will pray that ur that wish comes true too🤣...secrete wish😳..to become a panipuri wala😎🤣...aray yarr dont say thatt .. u fgt i had soo manyyy other professions too ?🤣🤣🤣 carpentar, dancer, singer 🤣🤣🤣 sab wish true hojayee bolo nahh y onli pani puri bhaiya ?🤣🤣.me, jizzy, aani and u.....sometimes toh we also do our group convo in gallery🤣...by god...we all go super crazy😆.....n i simplyy love this factt even more 🤣.U keep saying  I made u start making sammy siggies..and I always love my self for that😎..YAA trueeee😎 ...joke apart....ur siggies...by god ..u r a TRUE talent ka khajana🤣..oiee khud ko bhulgayii kya ??🤣 tu bhi tohhh ek TRUE talent ka khajana haii 😉...I always love ur work...and always get inspired...sometime toh over inspired 🤣🤣.....as u know we all love our chorified products🤣..oo chorified products ??? its our main motto yarr 🤣🤣 without chori nth is fun🤣🤣..and what else...m running our of backwaas....ofcourse m not as good as u anyway🤔...o woh toh haii Cool🤣.m wondering what will u do while replying to all our backwaas today🤣...u love writing, dont u??🤣🤣 oo haan yarr.. even for the icons n siggies m leavingg soo manyy comments 🤣🤣 more than u guyss m writing more n more 🤣🤣 so now over to u🤣.....I wont be so emotional by saying u r perfect and dont change and all the girls talks🤣..I know u never gonna change🤣🤣..kuch bhi ho jaye...u will be the same🤣 oo u are the 2nd person to say so 🤣🤣 saddu aka Sano said the same thing 🤣🤣 main to woh hungry guy wala image tohhh impossible to fade away 🤣🤣 + lazybum🤣🤣 n yaa bakwass master too 🤣🤣 oo mann i got so many talent ☺️🤣🤣

ok AHEMMMMMMM AHEMM soemthing from me....considering ur love for ur chashmish🤣...I was gonna make a sammy one with hot hot text for u🤣..oo nahiii yarr.. sara public idhar hee haii 🤣🤣 .par teri bhi koi ijjat he bhai🤔😈🤣 goodddddddd🤣

ur fairytale princess😳😳

and asusal I couldn't choose which one is better...so up to u...😳

lots and lots of hugs🤗...urss Paru😳😳
omggggg Paruu !! aisa kabhi huwa hai that u make sth n i wont like it ??? NO WAYY !! as alwayss i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEE these siggiesss 😳😳 n like alwayss m gonna use both of them 🤣 thankyouu so much yarr 🤗 m blessed to have frens like ya all 🤗🤗 btw looking at the pics i think i shd include "teacher" in m job list aswell ☺️🤣🤣

o gawd koii mujhe bachaoo yarrr 😍😍😍
m loosing it as i go down n down 😍😍
1st walaa AHHHHHHHHH !! ☺️☺️☺️
yaar it must have taken long to choose pics n make these iconss.. 😲
thankyouuuuuuuuuuuu *hugs*

sha_siddhi209

Siddd Bhaiii..!!!! 😉 Wishing you a very happy birthdayy..!!! May all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true..!! Hope you have an awesomeee, fantasticcc and greattt time..!!! 😃
Hope you get lots of presents, cake and birthday beats =P 😆 Hehe, only joking...
May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer!!!! May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires!!! 😛
Happy Birthday,
You are very special,
And you deserve the best, I wish you a wonderful life,
Filled with love and happiness!!!
aww thankyouu soo much Captain 🤗🤗🤗
realli means alot to mee 🤗🤗

Heres a little something I made for you!! 😊 I know Im not as good as you but this is what I came out with!! Hope you like it and once again hope you have a fabulous dayy!!!! I love you soo much Bhaii and will always 😳 Captain r u jokingg ?? Its soo BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL !! 😳 😳 I realli loved that purple+pinish effect on it 😳 😳 thankyouu so much yarr 🤗🤗

With loads of love,
Siddhi 'x

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGG !! Now this combo is totalli OUTSTANDINGGG ☺️☺️
each of them is making me drool☺️☺️
gawdd my eyes are stuck on all 3 at the same time 🤣 thankgawd these are icons so i can focus on them at the same time 🤣
Truly AMAZINGGGG yarr !! ☺️☺️☺️

-Sky-

H.A.P.P.Y  B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

It's your birthday today Shocked Who knew? Well I haven't known you for bery long and we've just sort of started talking but it already seems that I've known you for soooo long. So have a AMAZING birthday and may you have a very long life 😃. Sorry about the short message but I'm not so good at writing huge messages 😆.
Hapy Birthday once again!

- Manisha
AWW Its doesnt matter yarr.. instead thankyouu so much for being a part of my special day 🤗🤗well m glad i got some1 to talk abt korean bands 🤣

Hh.jpg picture by jia08
gawdddd these icons are getting better n better day by day 🤪🤪🤪
m dyingg yarr 🤪🤪
koi ambulance ko bulaoo n doctor sanaya ko bhi ☺️🤣

Cute_Ash

*knock knock* kaun hai ? 😲😆

Sp opens the door and he is still yawning. ur SP is soo lazy nahh DS 😳

*phoossshh* Cake on SP's face. huhhhhhhh 😲

DS: Sppp HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY *TIGHTT HUG* aww *hugs back tightly*

SP is still shocked. But I know he is very happy. Life's always been really positive to me because of friends. Friendship has made a huge place in my heart it means everything to me. And in the mist of millions I found you SP on the day when I was going on my flight to Canada. I scared him yep I was the evil one. And guess what Sp you and KP got scared as well. omgg DS i still remember that day when we 1st met.. aww the luckiest day of my life 😳 😳 u even made the fool out of me n PS i think 🤣 i then  thought u were evil for real 🤣🤣 Those days LOL. And since then Benjan became the reason for our strong friendship. Those Benjan talks and sigs. Uff memories flashing in mind beautifully. aww those two are totalli januabless nah 😳 😳Then Sanaya and (ahem u knw the twin) shhhhhhhh 🤣 made our bond even stronger and Sid turned to my only SP. And then once again we met again when I was leaving for a flight. I knw Sp this is so creepy that we always get to talk when I am off to somewhere. Oh well but it just makes my journey more perfect. Well our history is just so memorable everything is set in my heart. awwwww toh i alwaysss met u when u have fight 😆😆 wow this is sooo kool nah Cool do i give u the power to fight back those useless enemies ? Cool😆

It's been ages talking to you and I miss you like hell. Well 26th July which always makes me feel special because this date made you exist in my life. You make my life more perfect with your existence.  So today I thank God for this day because you are a part of my life because of this day. May all your wishes come true and you have a fantastic birthday with huge celebration. aww thankyouu so much DS !! with u , my frens, sisters n PS in my life i dont need anythingg 🤗🤗🤗instead thankYOU guys for being in my life n holding a very imp place in it 🤗🤗

So here a VM dedicated to you:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzTf7CQkFAI[/YOUTUBE]
direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzTf7CQkFAI
O.M.G !!! DS !! u know nah ur SP is a die heart fan of ur VM 😍 😍 😍 this VM is soo hawtiliciouss DS 😍😍😍 gawd Dia n Gunji hayeeeeeeeeeee 😍😍 thankyouu soo much DS.. SP is totalli fida on this VM 😍😍😍😍 Gunji looked adorablee n Dia mann she is hawtt😍😍 n the last sanaya singing onee awwwwwww soo cute.. 🤗🤗🤗 thankyouu once again DS !! this VM is one of my treasureeee 🤗🤗🤗

(It is not that good SP, I am on holiday na so I got very less time to make it. I am very Sorry oiee even no need for gift 😉 tum aur PS toh meray sabsee bada precious gifts hoo🤗🤗

Ii.jpg picture by jia08Jj.jpg picture by jia08Kk.jpg picture by jia08

oo damm now these icons are HAWTTTTTTTT 🤪
THE 1ST GUNJI iconn hayeeee marjawaaaaa 🤪🤪🤪 she lookss stuning bosss 🤪🤪 the icon makers .. dudee u guyss rock this wholee worlddd Cool
n the other 2 are more hawterrrrr ☺️☺️☺️☺️
the kiss me onee OMGGG ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Anjali4NaKsh

Some things are left undone... Some words are left unsaid... Some feeling Are left unexpressed...
but some ones as nice as you,could never be left without wished....
Happy birthday to u SID ..!! awww Anji soo cuteeee 😳 thankyouu so much yarr 🤗🤗

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams!!

I hope that your day is blessed with happiness and joy.. Sunshine and friendship!! Happy Birthday..

>>>>WITH BEST WISHES.+?Anjali?+ thankyouu so much 🤗🤗 dost tu bhi nah.. made my day more special 🤗🤗

OMGG OMG OMGGGGGG 5 siggies ?? 😲 😲
oiee thanx alot yarrrrrrrrr ☺️☺️☺️☺️
I just LOVEEE them to the coreeeeeeeee ☺️☺️
MY favs in all of them.. hayeeeeeeeeeeee ☺️☺️
Thanx alot Anji 🤗
Ll.jpg picture by jia08Mm.jpg picture by jia08Nn.jpg picture by jia08
AWWWWWWWWWWWW now these are ADOLABLEEEEE ☺️☺️
Gunji muahhhhhhhhhh☺️☺️ 
the most beautiful n innocent parii hai yarrrr ☺️☺️☺️

MeenaJ

Happy b'day Sid Bhai! You are a great friend to talk with. Keep smiling and have fun on your b'day. I just made a small present for you.
aww thankyouu Meenu 🤗🤗🤗

Here:
OMGG oiee i LOVE THIS soo muchhh 😲 😲
Meennu u captured the best piccy n the  style rockssssssss 😳 😳 😳
thankyouu so much🤗🤗
m soo speechless.. i love it soo soo much🤗🤗
Oo.jpg picture by jia08Pp.jpg picture by jia08Qq.jpg picture by jia08
woohooooooooooooo now i m becoming paagal 🤪
the 2nd picc gawddddd 🤪🤪🤪 innocent beauty🤪🤪🤪

-Neelam-

Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday Sidddddddddd🤗🥳

thankyouu Neelu🤗🤗🤗Many Many Happy Returns of the Day

May all your wishes and dreams come true! May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into you life! Ur an amazinggg person! Im soo gald I got to know u! =) 😳I've already told u this before dat ur one hell of an amzingg siggy maker! Im glad ur creativity got me to know u! Have a great Birthday! 😛 Loads of Love   same here Neelu.. m blessed to have met u in my life 🤗🤗 u are one of my special friend 🤗🤗 thanx alot yarr 🤗🤗

Neelam xx

Heres a little gift from me! Hope u like it!😃

oiee hoii thankyouu sooooooo much Neelu🤗🤗
this siggy is AWESOMEEEE !! *blush blush*
itsss beautifullllllllllllllll 😳 😳 😳 😳
thanx to the siggy maker aswell 🤗 n thankyouu Neelu 🤗🤗 love ya loads 🤗🤗

Rr.jpg picture by jia08Ss.jpg picture by jia08Tt.jpg picture by jia08
OMGG u guys are trying to kill me yarrr 😲 😲 😲
gawddd 1st oneeeee stunningg beautyy ☺️☺️☺️
n 3rd onee OMGG her smileeeee m losing itt boss 🤪

MoNayaKiDeewani

🥳H a p p y B i r t h d a y S i d 🥳

May All Your Wishes & Dreams Come True,
Wishing You Every Success In Life,
May God Bless You With Worlds Happiness,
Hope You Have A Rocking Life Ahead,
Watever Happens Don't Forget To Always
😃Smile 😃 &&
Hope You Keep Making ROCKING Sigs Ahead
Don't Ever Stop !!

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
Lots Of Love :
S a n i y a :) Mwuuuahh x
Hope You Have A Blast !
thankyouu soo so much Saniyaa 🤗🤗
realli means alott to me 🤗🤗
thankyou for making my day more special 🤗🤗

Uu.jpg picture by jia08Vv.jpg picture by jia08Ww.jpg picture by jia08
oo here comes the new avatar.. 🤪🤪
mann in any avatar Gunji nevaa fails to make me dead 🤪🤪
2nd onee cho kyuteeeeeeeeeeeee ☺️ 
aahana86

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!
oiee Aahu.. thankyouu yarrr 😉 😉
m realli happy to have met u 🤗
u guys rock my world 🤗🤗 n the gift ..
OMGGG is it a new thing that m liking the siggy.. hell no.. u rock girl.. n m sooo fidaaa over it 😳 😳 😳 😳 
Xx.jpg picture by jia08Yy.jpg picture by jia08Zz.jpg picture by jia08
mann these icons are the BEST thing of my bday postt sach mein 😳😆
thankyouu guyss 🤗🤗

-Nitya-

SIDDDDDDDDD!

Today's such a special day! guess why?cuz it's my aunt's best friend's birthday of course!😎 I knew you would guess correctly. 😆 wohoooo !! 😎

^^ it's not really her birthday..I don't think my aunt even has a best friend.🤔 u jhooti 😳
anywayyysss..moving on.

Happy Birthday SID!!
*clears throat*
(I think I'm somewhat better than a goat..so I won't sound like your dad😆)
omgg shh public dekh rahi hai 🤣🤣
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthdaaayyyyy dear Siddddd!
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!
thankyouuu 😎
sach mein tum toh indial idol ho yaarrr 😃😆

I suck at writing messages..but I shall try to do so, just for you. jk. I hope you have an amazing birthday, because the truth is, you deserve it completely! You are the sweetest, funniest, and most amazing person that anyone could ever know! and I'm not being biased here.😃 aww thankyouu Nityaa 🤗🤗 well then..now that I'm done praising you with lies..we'll move on to my true message.😆 wat ?? omg liess ?? i hate liess .. nahiiiiiiii * in filmi style* 🤣🤣 I'm kidding..everything I said about you is coming from my heart! You really are a very special person! and I'm so glad to know someone like you!! 🤗 stop switching 😭🤣 thanx alot yarr 🤗🤗 insteead m more lucky to have u guys in my life 🤗🤗
Have a great birthday! eat lots of cake..maybe get someone to put it on your face too.🤔 it's the best part of a birthday! I hope you have a zillion more birthdays in your lifetime!!This day's not going to come for another 365 days..so enjoy it to the fullest!! Have lots of fun..dance around..do some masti! no one's going to stop you ..cuz well.. it's your day today. oiee thanx alot yarr🤗🤗 ur msgs made my day much more special🤗🤗 

ANDD..here is your present. I knew everyone would give you something with Gunjan in it..so I went with something different.😆 Hope you like it!😳 awww its totalli adorablle nityaa 😳 😳 tahnkyouu so much 🤗🤗 

here's an avi version of it..I personally like this one better.this one turned out kinda weird.
mujhe toh sab pasand aaya 😃 😃 thanx yarrr 🤗🤗

Aa.jpg picture by jia08Bb.jpg picture by jia08Cc.jpg picture by jia08
AHHHHHHHH !! the 1st icon.. omg omg omgggggg * totalli red this time*
i just love everything on that icon yarrr 😲 😲 who made it whooo ??? let me kiss ur mind n hand 🤣🤣

ridhima1_gunjan
Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Sid!!!🤗🤗

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

love ya lotsssss Aastha
thankyouu soo soo much Aasthaa 🤗🤗🤗
meansa lott 🤗🤗
n thankyouu so much for the gifts 🤗🤗 they are the bestt 😳 😳