Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lambooo

Once they find the accused in Iccha's murder (remember Sid was arrested and out on bail) they will first nab him and find a link between the two. That is rudimentary of any investigation.

How will Ichcha's murder come out??Who will tell that....Veer Ichcha Taps Who???
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent post lambooji, specially for the people who are confused about law. This post gives clear knowledge who pretend of not having knowledge of Indian law.
Edited by mkdeepaa - 13 years ago
Thax Deepaji, Bas aise legal experts to hum ek hi baat kehna chahata hoon, "Ram hi Rakhe unko"
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

wow ji...looks like ur making one thread practically everyday based on either tapu cursing or what I say🀣 I kindly thank you for taking the trouble but assure you there was absolutely no need of it as I am already very well aware that if Tapu gets sprung for conspiracy to murder she is facing a long sentence behind bars but as we know there is no such thing as law and logic in serials so it aint gonna happen! other than that she may get trialed for the shaadi but in that ichha would also be charged and Veer being an educated fellow would be sure to know this so he wont be pressing chargesπŸ˜† and as for Vansh's suicide dont get me wrong it was a morally wrong act but according to the law she has not done anything to justify a crime. So thats that😊

Yes such posts are very imp to remind us of all her heinous crimes. There is no law or logic in serials so u can keep doing crimes in serials and get away? Serials r a mirror of reality and if they keep showing evil winning then such serials will surely flop bec it will never go down well with normal human beings.

How can u categorically blame Icha for the shaadi fiasco? She was literally blackmailed with suicide possibilities that terrified her so that again is another crime. Veer himself is witness to it and so is Ammo. Icha didnt give away Veer willingly. He was snatched away from her and she became helpless. She loved him then if she didnt then she wudnt have gone into that white sari mode after the marriage.

Veer wont be pressing charges? He is quiet only for the sake of his family or do u think he is absolutely mesmerised by the devils beauty to have accepted her?   

As with Vanshs suicide.......thank god Sid has it recorded. However chicken hearted Sid may be but at the right time if he brings out the recording then she will face it. And coupled with all her other crimes the judges of law will surely have no second thought but award a lovely life sentence to Madame Vampire.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Excellent post Lamboo. But some ppl will never see sense in this sensible mail as they r too blinded by love for the evil devil. They can change the course of law and flex it as per their convenience.

As per them there was a valid reason for every single crime that she has committed. We now need to wait and see how much the court of law agrees to their thoughts.

pinkdaisy thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
u r working so much  providing us useful law info and finding out every possible way to nab tht witchy tappy!!!!😑

wish police fix tht devil soon....so tht veer - ichcha can marry happily!!!

πŸ˜›πŸ˜

😊 thank u πŸ˜›

😍
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

Frankly Shivani, in my entire life perhaps I have watched these two serials - Uttaran & Lado for a longer period. If you ask me about other serials I will not be able to name even the characters. This is because my family watches the sops and I do not want to impose my writ of watching news on them. So only after the bride-swapping event I started to watch it. So my knowledge is quite limited. But within the small time span I have a fair bit of understanding of the sops and when I accidentally visited this site I was amazed and crest-fallen that Tappu's character is inviting so much appreciation. It took me a while surfing the entire forum to understand what is happening. Since than I thought it is a good opportunity to propagate the Indian culture and ethos to a wider audience. I am fortunate that there are so many people like yourself who share these great Indian traditions and cultural values. 

Lambooji My personal feeling abt the current day lack lustre soaps is..they lack true creatitivy n r absolute non sense to watch, I can vouch tht I havent watched Indian soapS for a long time, but Uttaran since June Last year to Jan/feb  this year... To cut a long story short I can say tht I started writing in this forum 2 create awareness amongst members so tht we can raise our voice n contribute positively towards safeguarding  the interests of little kids like my little nephew n neice and prevent erosion of moral values in our society.  I have 2 say its quite an emotionally draining n time consuming exercise, the reason Y i became silent for a while, but had 2 start writing again 2 encourage n support ppl who r on the side of truth...Truth triumps n rocks...thts the universal truth...
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
You have made my day Daisy. Don't bother. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Sun rises to remove the darkness of night. Despite every effort truth has never been suppressed and will never be suppressed.  Legal conviction apart, even if Taps is allowed to go scotfree through legal manipulation, can Veercha(Veer Bechara) will ever trust Tappu Baba? Can she live her life with those huge guilt? A normal human being cannot. But our Tappu Baba is out of this world. She will live and even enjoy such a thing with that constipated smile. But she will be degraded for ever in the eyes of Thakurs and Veer...and that will be her greatest punishment even if she manages to escape Arthur Road Jail..

Thanx once again
Today I want to see the expression on Tappu' face.....even when Mai drives her brand new widowed bahu out of her house Tappu will be very very sad because she has a heart and not evil.........she will try her best to stop Mai without doing any nautanki from driving her bahu out of the house. .......but if she does not but silently approve (because of the occasion obviously she cannot do bhangda) this moment for which she has been waiting for so long (to snatch away every bit of happiness- her stated objective) will it be the first step towards getting evil.....(remember according to a new definition she is just silly and stupid to kill people and involve herself in deceit) if not turned Evil......

Just kidding.....how can our Tappu Baba can even be evil...........Ichha is accusing Tappu's hubby of murdering her (Ichha') hubby. Why should Tappu baba come in between Saas and Bahu even if she knows the entire truth. Let Ichha suffer for the sin of of Tappu's deeds. Everyone has the right to self-preservation by  any means including fraud, deceit, force, blackmail. So if Tappu baba believes in this great philosophy how can she be evil!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great philosophy Tappu Mata...Lage Raho....

A thief is a thief only when he is caught. Otherwise he is also the most respectable person in the society. I think Tappu baba has taken this maxim literally and practicing to perfection.

With such talent you will never be out of work, Tappu. The day you are exposed and kicked out by Veer, Bundalas and B-toons, I will appoint you as the Director of my Institute of Criminology, Deceit and Fraud. You are the best in business.
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago
Now Tappu Baba is guilty of committing another crime which is trying willfully to destroy evidence and is punishable by law.

Section 201. Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender

Whoever, knowing or having reason to believe that an offence has been committed, causes any evidence of the commission of that offence to disappear, with the intention of screening the offender from legal punishment, or with that intention gives any information respecting the offence which he knows or believes to be false,

If a capital offence.- shall, if the offence which he knows or believes to have been committed is punishable with death, be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine;

If punishable with imprisonment for life.- and if the offence is punishable with 1[imprisonment for life], or with imprisonment which may extend to ten years, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, and shall also be liable to fine;

If punishable with less than ten years' imprisonment.- And if the offence is punishable with imprisonment for any term not extending to ten years, shall be punished with imprisonment of the description provided fro the offence, for a term which may extend to one-fourth part of the longest term of the imprisonment provided for the offence, or with fine, or with both.

After she is exposed I will come with a charge sheet so that police of uttaran will find it easy to make a fool proof case against Tappu baba. The prosecution will only to prove that she is a compulsive criminal and her instigation of Vaansh is not an isolated case. Baas, Tappu Baba ki to Khel Khatam.