Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ASALUV

Zaynoo tell me your DMG story how you started watching it, when, for who, when did you start liking KaSh!! I wanna know your DMG story!

Well, the promos for DMG came on, and I sort of got interested. The Palat promo was what REALLY got me interested though :) And I started watching it in the beginning. from the first day. πŸ˜ƒ I first started watching it for Riddhima, and then Armaan, and the whole chirpy fun gang! But then mainly for Armaan. <3 Fell in love with him, and then fell in love with KaSh! πŸ˜ƒ

KaSh expressions!! I can't live without KaSh eexpressions!

Originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

Well, the promos for DMG came on, and I sort of got interested. The Palat promo was what REALLY got me interested though :) And I started watching it in the beginning. from the first day. πŸ˜ƒ I first started watching it for Riddhima, and then Armaan, and the whole chirpy fun gang! But then mainly for Armaan. <3 Fell in love with him, and then fell in love with KaSh! πŸ˜ƒ

Awww you started watching from the start!😊 I started watching it since March 26th 2008!
I loveeeeeeeeee the title it's just like old times!
literally123 thumbnail
love the title <3

aww, you better have caught up then silly goose!
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you'll always be a part of me...I'm part of you indefinitely...girl don't you know you can't escape me...ooo darling cause you'll always be my baby - KaSh Edited by PyaarSe - 13 years ago

I love Karan like this his cute cute looks!
literally123 thumbnail
gonna go drink milk with oreos. brb :)

oreos. <3
literally123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASALUV

I love Karan like this his cute cute looks!

Can't breathe! ☺️
I stayed up 3 whole nights without sleeping and watched like months and months of episodes..I was soo tired at school then! But it was soo worth it! I watched the previose episodes on Saturday, Sunday the whole day and The Monday 7-7 in the morning!