Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow cool i never thought of it like that!!
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharat9

well all i can say is tht maneet chemistry is rally good. they both really like each other's company so much and hav kind of become used to it.
there seems like maan's past which is not yet known to the viewers and thus he is kind of scared to express his feelings. but one can surely see tht he is not himself whenever geet is there! hence the famous line of mk to geet 'mujhse door raho geet'!!

Hmm ... true... but I guess.. whther Maa's past will be related to Naintara... or is it jus that Naintara wasn't able to woo Maan so got frustrated with him..  Hey... could this be possible..?
verni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Yes, Geet's realisation of her love for Maan will only push her into a shell, make her feel guilty for loving a man when she is carrying the baby of another.  This may frustrate Maan who may then pursue her with renewed vigour. Right now he is trying to escape his feelings but we all know that Maan is someone who does not like being told what to do. so if Geet tells to keep away from her we can be sure he will do exactly the opposite and come right after her.  Geet may then be forced to confess her past inorder to keep him at bay. But before she herself could do it, the truth may come out in some ugly form and create misunderstandings between them.  all I can forsee is a lot of pain for Maan and as a result of which Geet too will suffer (because by then she totally loves him).

I kind of agree... but I dont want ugly part like other shows.. I want something different ... like Maan supporting her.. fighting for her...
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont want ugly revelations like other shows.......

i think no one here wants the truth revealed in some ugly manner creating misunderstandings between maaneet......so......got an idea.....how about Maan comes to know about Geets truth on his own.....lets say.....he goes to hoshiarpur to check on his project there......munshiji.....or Geets dad.....or even gurvinder.......tells Maan everthing Geet went through........when he comes back Geet realises her love for him......decides to stay away from him......but he falls more in love with her.....seeing her courage to move on in life.......
honeydew.me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: verni

Hey Friends,

</div>
U might not know me well, coz I wasn't able to catch up , here, at the forum .. but I am a regular audience for Geet...

Neways, I wanted to discuss something..

hv u all noticed the way Maan keeps telling Geet... "Mujhse Door raho Geet.." I mean.. it seems that he wants to keep Geet away from her, coz he knows that will help him remain balanced.. becoz once he looses himself in her love... once he actually starts flowing with emotions surrounding him, for her... (as per the song "Behne de")... he knows he wont even allow Geet to go away from him... He will not allow anything or anyone to come between them.. There is so much passion when he says this..

Mayb this was the reason he caught her dupatta and tried to show her his true feelings so that she might get afraid and go away from him... he has realized his love for her... but doesnt want to express it to her..

In the same way, once Geet realizes her love for him.. she will say the same sentence "Mujhse Door Raho"... bcoz she knows her truth.. and her past will never allow her to move towards Maan.. though she isquite dependent on him...

This will ignite the repressed fire in Maan... m sure..

Do comment ...

Luv ya

<div>Verni.

Very nice analysis!! 👏 👏

@ Bold:- I noticed the expressions on Maan's face while the dupatta scene was going on.... he was not all that passionate as he always is... infact.. his intentions seemed quite different.. no wonder he told her "jaao... mein tumhari dupatta nahi pakda hua hai".. in a kind of angry tone..!!! But im just thinking wat his actual intentions were in the dupatta sequence??!! since he's just realised his feelings but hasnt admitted it even to himself... HOW is it that Geet will leave the house if he does all these stuff? She might fall in luv wid him too n that's what Maan anticipates bcoz he doesnt have any clue bout her past..!!!
apart from ur observation I need other views... like why was that scene included in the midst of a fight!!! Hmm.... and Geet was soooo scared too even though a lotta close scenes hav happnd b/w them.. she hasnt bothered much bout it nor had she gotten so scared as she did in that epi!!...

Your views bout the Dupatta scene n phone scene too plz..?! 😛
Edited by honeydew.me - 13 years ago
verni thumbnail
Originally posted by: dee30

I dont want ugly revelations like other shows.......

i think no one here wants the truth revealed in some ugly manner creating misunderstandings between maaneet......so......got an idea.....how about Maan comes to know about Geets truth on his own.....lets say.....he goes to hoshiarpur to check on his project there......munshiji.....or Geets dad.....or even gurvinder.......tells Maan everthing Geet went through........when he comes back Geet realises her love for him......decides to stay away from him......but he falls more in love with her.....seeing her courage to move on in life.......

Yup.. Noone wants ugly revelations.. but now seeing the latest promo.. I have no idea... how and actually shud say... "WHAT" truth will be out infront of Maan...
verni thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeydew.me

Very nice analysis!! 👏 👏

@ Bold:- I noticed the expressions on Maan's face while the dupatta scene was going on.... he was not all that passionate as he always is... infact.. his intentions seemed quite different.. no wonder he told her "jaao... mein tumhari dupatta nahi pakda hua hai".. in a kind of angry tone..!!! But im just thinking wat his actual intentions were in the dupatta sequence??!! since he's just realised his feelings but hasnt admitted it even to himself... HOW is it that Geet will leave the house if he does all these stuff? She might fall in luv wid him too n that's what Maan anticipates bcoz he doesnt have any clue bout her past..!!!
apart from ur observation I need other views... like why was that scene included in the midst of a fight!!! Hmm.... and Geet was soooo scared too even though a lotta close scenes hav happnd b/w them.. she hasnt bothered much bout it nor had she gotten so scared as she did in that epi!!...

Your views bout the Dupatta scene n phone scene too plz..?! 😛

See talking abt his expressions and intentions in the dupatta scene... it was clear that he did not do this in flow of emotions but.. it was done purposefully... he was totally in his senses... becoz he never snapped out of the reality... becoz for the first we saw that something happened with Geet... not Maan... It seemed he knew what he was doing..
After leaving the dupatta also he continued moving towards her... and she was the one who got scared..

Okk I believe this scene was put in comedy scenes .. purposely.. C Maan thot that he has tried everything to go away from Geet.. and she did not.. so he tried the last thng and maybe.. he wants that Geet shud feel his "Kash-ma-kash".. see he did not control his feelings for the first time... and that's why the tables got turned.. and it affected Geet... becoz Maan already knows abt his feelings... so it's Geet's turn.. See..when he thot that Geet was not thr in his bed.. and he is imagining.. he smiled.. he did not get panicky... Right?...

Even the phone scene.. it affected Geet.. and Maan simply moved away after Geet turned her head... and again it was she who felt something.. Maan knows his feelings, too well, now...

What do u think?
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel that Maan was trying to intimidate Geet into leaving on her own through that intense dupatta and phobe scenes.  He knows that Geet is uncomfortable of his proximity.  She was scared for her honour during their night at the office. So he thought that if he lets her feel the intensity of his emotions, she will get scared that he may do some ungentlemanly act and will therefore leave on her own.
verni thumbnail
^^... 100% I agree with u...:)