Is Naitik being too extreme in his jealousy plan?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Nishita--

I agree Ritu. It is ok for Naitik to take yedi's name for fun but using her is wrong. He is giving yedi wrong signals as well....which is so not done. Aksh is feeling insecure and this thrid angle stuff will be too much for her to take. Naitik better back off before its too late varna uski band baja degi Akshara

i think Naitik's using Sneha for this matter is going too much...everything is ok if its only for fun but using her in real would hurt both Akshara n Sneha...
Akshara should act ASAP so that Naitik is contented that she really cares for him n has time for him..n then plzz back of from this plan....
we would enjoy seeing Naksh together without any 3rd angle drama.....no nataks, no jealousy.sirl pyaar...😳 😳
Originally posted by Tafseer

i think Naitik's using Sneha for this matter is going too much...everything is ok if its only for fun but using her in real would hurt both Akshara n Sneha...
Akshara should act ASAP so that Naitik is contented that she really cares for him n has time for him..n then plzz back of from this plan....
we would enjoy seeing Naksh together without any 3rd angle drama.....no nataks, no jealousy.sirl pyaar...😳 😳

Taplu, now when Aksh comes to him, he pretends to be busy and walks off ya phir phone utake baat karne lagta hai. He wants Aksh to spend time with him right? When she takes time off and spends time with him, he should just enjoy the moment rather than spoiling it by pretending to be busy or taking Sneha's name. Aksh ki batti kab jalega???

Taplu, now when Aksh comes to him, he pretends to be busy and walks off ya phir phone utake baat karne lagta hai. He wants Aksh to spend time with him right? When she takes time off and spends time with him, he should just enjoy the moment rather than spoiling it by pretending to be busy or taking Sneha's name. Aksh ki batti kab jalega???

Naitik wanna take this to the epitome of jealousy....arrey kal subah Akshara sat with him with the tea n then he got up...raat mein he went to sleep early....yeh sab hamare upar bhaari padh raha hai yaar.....is beech mein rimance gul ho gaya hai....arrey Akshara ko mentos khilaao n dimaag ki batti jalao.....
Stop before its too late.. Ye Kuch Jyada HI HO Raha Hai........😡😭🤢😕
agree now its too much
sneha will fall 4 naitik thinking that he has felling for her bcz he acts in such a way
it shoud stop & naitik knows that akshi is jalous & when she is giving her some time he must take that opperchunity & cherish without niglecting her
other wise how do he wants to bring akshi closer 2 him does he want her to be with him 24* 7 without doin anything

wohi toh... he is goin too far by involvng sneha.... takng names & doin bahana's is fine... but y all ths gift naatak??? poor sneha will take it in a wrong way... she will fall for him & thn realise he is already married... naitik only loves akshara but juz for his own selfishness he cant screw othr's life... & aksh also wont b able to handle all ths... i hope nothng goes wrong wid their relationship...

naitik ab dekh raha hai na k akshi is gettng jealous... fir aur zyada drama kyu???

Worse he doesnt even take Aksh's name while talking to her on the phone in front of Sneha. He should have just stuck to ignoring her and pretending to be busy..she would have realised sooner or later. Getting in another girl was uncalled for. What will he tell Aksh? that he did that only because he wanted her to come closer to him? Will Aksh understand in her current frame of mind?

akshara wont like all ths tilu.... she is simple & thinks people around her is as simple as her... cant c the other side of any person... she wont hurt naitik purposely & wont expect the same... yeh sab naatak karna & bahana's banana.. iss ladi k bas ki baat nahi

m juz waitng to c her reaction... & the way munna handles the situation

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

I was just looking at the new promo and also the current track and made me think if Naitik is being too extreme or not in making Akshara jealous...it is ok not to pay attention to her and maybe talk a little about some other girl, but here I think things are going too far...maybe its just my personal opinion but if I was in Aksh's place I would def not be happy and I feel that there is no need to go this far...especially since they r so prone to MUs so easily...

they have not even been married for a year and it takes more than a lifetime for a husband and wife to build a relationship...so even though a little bit of fun is ok, I think he should back off as Aksh is already in the jealous mode and there is no need to make things more bitter....

hope the Indian patis dont take too much inspiration from Naitik in this matter   ðŸ˜ƒ

Ritu nice to see you on IF after long time. . .

NAKSH are prone to MU like no other couple, and CV's think that their TRP increases but at any given point of time happy NAKSH will draw more TRP than all this MU. . .

Initials days of YR are lost long time ago. . .