Is Naitik being too extreme in his jealousy plan??

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was just looking at the new promo and also the current track and made me think if Naitik is being too extreme or not in making Akshara jealous...it is ok not to pay attention to her and maybe talk a little about some other girl, but here I think things are going too far...maybe its just my personal opinion but if I was in Aksh's place I would def not be happy and I feel that there is no need to go this far...especially since they r so prone to MUs so easily...

they have not even been married for a year and it takes more than a lifetime for a husband and wife to build a relationship...so even though a little bit of fun is ok, I think he should back off as Aksh is already in the jealous mode and there is no need to make things more bitter....

hope the Indian patis dont take too much inspiration from Naitik in this matter   ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool_namrata thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too hope he stops before its too late...😡😡
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. To an extent, its fine...but now that akshara is feeling so jealous, he shud stop all this. this will only create further MU's..n we hav had enuf of them....
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kool_namrata

i too hope he stops before its too late...😡😡

he wont...he likes to be in control and that's his nature...so this will go on for sometime until the situation becomes really really worse!!! 🤢

more rona dhona and MUs to come!!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree Ritu. It is ok for Naitik to take yedi's name for fun but using her is wrong. He is giving yedi wrong signals as well....which is so not done. Aksh is feeling insecure and this thrid angle stuff will be too much for her to take. Naitik better back off before its too late varna uski band baja degi Akshara
dm_hpcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree! But its also because we know what Akshara is thinking, it's worse. And its being pulled on for no reason (well theres a reason, but no sense). *sigh*
Does sneha even know that Naitik is married.. not that it would come up in professional talk, but still.. he should tell her, then maybe she might ease up.
naheem thumbnail

your right he have to tell sneha  about is married.

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dis whole sneha track is just to create another MU and den it will take few weeks again to sort out things.............

why dont dey show some good tracks of naksh instead of dese MU's which r too annoying.....
dm_hpcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they think MUs increase TRPs perhaps..
Id rather see happy Naksh. I don't mind problems but these are ridiculous..
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dm_hpcrazy

I agree! But its also because we know what Akshara is thinking, it's worse. And its being pulled on for no reason (well theres a reason, but no sense). *sigh*
Does sneha even know that Naitik is married.. not that it would come up in professional talk, but still.. he should tell her, then maybe she might ease up.

Worse he doesnt even take Aksh's name while talking to her on the phone in front of Sneha. He should have just stuck to ignoring her and pretending to be busy..she would have realised sooner or later. Getting in another girl was uncalled for. What will he tell Aksh? that he did that only because he wanted her to come closer to him? Will Aksh understand in her current frame of mind?