Thangam

Thangam July26th-30th Updates & Discussions

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the update. Now it makes sense to the promo the Vakkil Notice etc. One thing Natchiyar was indicating past about Subbu - they will have that story soon I think.

Ayya should not listed to Subbu or Ganga. As he says he does have a responsibility to his family
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj .. Guess they'll drag another 50 episodes with this sothu matter 😑 .. waste of our time πŸ˜” ...
kuttyponnu thumbnail
This stupid seria with its stupid ideas. How come Natichiya did not take care of her sons education or bring them up properly. Was she shattered by the second wife that she forgot to be a good mother. She is such a failure as a mother
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks laksh for the update.

Now I get the Vakkil Notice promo. I agree they are goin to draaaaaaaaag this whole thing.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj & Laksh for the lovely updates, I agree the serial is waste of time, appadi enna periya suspense in Subbu's lifestyle is the past? daughter of some king? ennamo ponggaπŸ˜•
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj and Laksh for the updates
I am curious to know of the past and why such a great man like Ayya ended up with two wives...but this dragging is not helping!
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttyponnu

This stupid seria with its stupid ideas. Agreed!.... totally...... How come Natichiya did not take care of her sons education or bring them up properly. Was she shattered by the second wife that she forgot to be a good mother. She is such a failure as a mother Maybe she is the village type of woman, who thinks her world is surrounded by her husband.  Or maybe it is Karthik who did not want to study and we can see that Sara have education background, coz he knows how to read the contract (oh well... πŸ˜‰.  I don't think she failed as a mother, coz you can see that she still disciplines them although they are adult.  Natchiya is alright, I think 😳

Thanks for the updates gals.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan & Ganga for the updates ..

Atleast Ila has some manasatchi .. but this Karthik , being Ayya's eldest son doesn't know father's value 😑 .. Ganga kku neelambariya marakka mudiyala pola πŸ˜† ..

Storyline is dragging with this soththu matter πŸ˜” .. Collector amma yen court kku varala ..
kuttyponnu thumbnail
The storyline is goofed up - why show fight over property. Cant they just show that Kartik cannot digest his father's second family - a natural sentiment. Why make Kartik look such a creepy person.But this is a serial of black and white. The good are diabetic and bad are vepillai

By the way both Natchiya and Ayya seem to be more in thangam's house and thangam herself dont seem to be going to her athai's house.