Posted: 13 years ago
Karan Nandini mix Pardesi pardesi song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV08ACJezEI[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shakila5678 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shakila5678

Karan Nandini mix Pardesi pardesi song
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV08ACJezEI[/YOUTUBE]

ok i m the first one to comment on ur vm..lovely dr..u have improved alot..i loved it seriously...scenes suit perfectly nice one gal..keep it up......👏👏👏👏👏👏
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY EVERYBODY...
Shakila nice vm muahhhh
congo on new vm..
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

congrats for the new fc. beautiful hp vrinda. may this fc keep rocking.
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

thnx alot for informing.....😃😃

😊😊😊
Originally posted by Cupcake4GHT

thank you

😊😊😊
Gauri returns to television

Gauri Pradhan is back on the telly after a self-imposed hiatus post motherhood. Gauri, who became famous as Nandini of Kyunki Saas Bhi Bahu Thi is now doing a reality show Meethi Chhoori No.1.

However, the actress is currently not contemplating a comeback to fiction shows on television. Gauri says: "I don't watch a lot of TV. But I hear that there are too many regressive shows on air currently and I don't see myself fitting in. I would like to do a progressive show as rural shows are not my cup of tea."

In fact Gauri and her actor husband Hiten Tejwani have banned TV at their place. "Hiten and I were not much into television anyway and after the kids were born, it's a big no-no for us. I don't want them to watch TV because if they get hooked to it, you can't stop them."

She laughs, "Our television gets spoilt because we don't switch it on regularly. The TV repairman has advised us to switch on the TV set for a minimum period of 10 minutes every day to ensure it works."

For the moment, Gauri prefers to bask in motherhood. She says, "It's like a circus at home with three babies to look after ' my twins and Hiten."

Edited by ash104 - 13 years ago
wish all of my friends here a very happy friendship day..

n congo on the new FC😳