cvs im SICK of "Mahii" jst name da show "MAHI" - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Agree - its getting tooo annnoying now. Ocassionally its goood, but constantly (too many times in an epi and every epi) its darn irritating.Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
It is being played a lot many times and losing its appeal.

While watching today's epi.,I thought of the same;like "Mahi's" really being played after every min.or two.It gets repetitive,and we all know tht leads to bore-ment!!πŸ˜†..I love the theme,though;and it's perfect for Maneet😳....I always feel they treat Mahi the same way lyk Thora sa pyaar was used in KTH.But,since it had specific lyrics for everytym,it neva got boring.If Mahi is made into a perfect composition,then it might not be as repetitive....and since the music is soo soothing,I'm sure the lyrics would make us fall in love with the song,all over again!!😳

Edited by -Amina- - 13 years ago
Tune is gud but not tht romantic... we need somethng best song music...some passionate
I mean I love it...but if ppl are annoyed then its their opinions and we all should respect each other and each others' opinions....so said that...I think if they add some lyrics to the song may be ppl will like it...but if they dont have the background music then they would have to switch to something else coz then even emptiness will kill ourselves huh?

I love maahi maahi thouhgh. :) 😳
I love the song but I don't like the fact that they play it so much. Even with a regular song..if I listen to it too much, i get bored very easily and end up disliking it to the core. I don't want that to happen with this bg music. they should just tone it down a bit..and not play it as much.
missamazing u are truly amazing for saying that

for every single emotion the same mahiiii mahiii is grating my ears...

they are truly overdoing it!
Originally posted by bandicoot

missamazing u are truly amazing for saying that

for every single emotion the same mahiiii mahiii is grating my ears...

they are truly overdoing it!
i second that! 
thanks for the post missamazing πŸ˜ƒ
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT- the show is based on a punjabi girl and it is very apt to that and Maan is her mahi- I dont find it boring..I love it..I hope they dont change it..plzz CV's keep the music the same- it has a punjabi blend which goes well the theme of the show.
I love Mahii..it makes me really crazy whenever its played on Maneet!