Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

I guess i have been on holiday for too long and my mind is not working and have got confused with my definitions of marriage and friendship.  Thanks Kools and Merarai for letting me know abt the in thing and new definitions.
Shld go and change my oxford dictionary as it is a very old one.

-Sheena- thumbnail
The stark reality is that men go looking for what they want somewhere else when they dont get what they want at home.  Why are they so many affairs, going to call girls (like Shakti did).  Men need satisfaction. Crude but true. Women dont really win in regards to keeping men at bay from not having sex.  They may suceed in winning the battle with their own husband, but the same husband will be enjoying the same pleasures elsewhere. Women will get hurt in other ways. They end up being the losers in the situation, either way.

Having a Mills and Boons type of romance does not exist in real life.  Finding a good husband is just the luck of the drawer.  The perfect man does not exist nor should you mould someone to suit your sensibilities because you will never be satisfied.  Your expectations will always increase. 

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starlight123

The stark reality is that men go looking for what they want somewhere else when they dont get what they want at home.  Why are they so many affairs, going to call girls (like Shakti did).  Men need satisfaction. Crude but true. Women dont really win in regards to keeping men at bay from not having sex.  They may suceed in winning the battle with their own husband, but the same husband will be enjoying the same pleasures elsewhere. Women will get hurt in other ways. They end up being the losers in the situation, either way.

Having a Mills and Boons type of romance does not exist in real life.  Finding a good husband is just the luck of the drawer.  The perfect man does not exist nor should you mould someone to suit your sensibilities because you will never be satisfied.  Your expectations will always increase. 

Ultimate post . All those who idolise Pratigya shud read this .
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Not just that , all women should be Daddy's little gals after getting married . They should think of Papa and what he wud say or feel while taking every step in their lives .They shud NOT grow up in the real sense and explore independent feelings. They shud use sasural for freeloading and worship their Daddies in their hearts and realise that their hubbies can Never Never Never measure upto their Daddy's standards. At some point then , they shud , with Daddy;s permission start coaching their husbands and remodelling him to become justttttttttt like Daddy .

thye should put papa's pictures above their bed post and stare lovingly all day longπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am a daddy's girl. thank god I love my dad but am not obsessed to distraction with him. my dad has always adviced my with love but a realistic wisdom which honestly the more I see of Prof Shyam I realize how wise my father's advice is. πŸ˜ƒ

anyways as I said  krishna thinks like the average male. maybe the show should have been based on marriage to a closet g**.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (you know what I mean)
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

In Hinduism people worship Shiv ling  ( Lord Shivs private part) symbolic of marital consummation how stupid of them. They shld keep an idol of Pratigya and worship her for showing them the true meaning of marriage

KC, please I beg you please stop love🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am happy to read such profound insights on this thread. Discussions are on track with plenty of food for thought.

I wonder how offended I would get if I have to watch a kangaroo court this week. I want a legal procedure not some high end notanki but with the Saxes love for it what else will we get. I am bothered by images of Prof. in the witness stand and the same look he gave Krishna in jail when he feigned innocence and Krishna told him to stop playing him for a fool.

Come to think of it, ever since Perry Mathur rode into his town on his horse (Komal can verify to thatπŸ˜›) Krishna has been letting the Sax family in on that he can get to the truth with just a little effort. He eventually would have found out about Prats's kidnapping. All it would have taken was for Komal to eavesdrop when the Sax family are having their secret sessions. I'd like to see her reaction when the truth is revealed.She won't pull any punches. Sock it to them, I say, the rude awakening was a long time coming. Prats cannot blame anyone else for it.

I ask, for someone who was sachchayi ki murthi during the fake pregnancy where did it all go when the shoe was on the other foot? What truth she was hiding was serious and would affect Krishna's life as well. Rather than give her speech to her father "nahi Papa, hum aise dar darke nahi jee paye, hum Krishna ko sachchayi bathayenge". Lekin nahi, she chose to continue to hide and lie like her father. When Krishna asked her (saw it on TV recently during the Mitilesh episode) if there was something the matter and he needed to know she said "NO". Now that is an outright lie. Under oath it would have been false testimony.
--Hope-- thumbnail
you know what's so unfair,  all parties involved in the Kriya fiasco had an ulterior motive except one and that one is being demonized the most.

krishna wanted pratigya, pratigya wanted revenge, SS wanted a political ace, adarsh wanted his sister's protection. only loser is Komal. poor Komal.

you know guys there is no harm done if kriya break up. krish made a mistake and he has learnt his lesson (you cannot live an illusion), pratigya made a folly and she has learnt her lesson (you cannot marry for revenge).  now that both have had their timeout it is time for them to be given a candy and allowed to go back and play - just with different children.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2