Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Divya 's real Boy friend

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Divya's heart beats for Manish Raisinghani

Love might have only started to blossom on STAR Plus' Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, but Divya aka Risshma Rochlani  has found her special someone. The actress is said to be dating actor Manish Raisinghani. The two have been dating each other for a year now.

Informs our source, "Risshma and Manish are seeing each other for more than a year now. Apparently, Manish is a little possessive about his lady love. Both of them are serious about the relationship."

When contacted Manish said, "No, we aren't a couple but very good friends. I met her a year ago and hit it off instantly. We met accidentally and started chatting. The common thing between us is that we can talk nineteen to the dozen and the trait helped us in becoming good friends."

Risshma parroted the same line and said, "Who has told you this? We are good friends and thats about it."

So what does the "good friend" think of Risshima's debut? "She has a theater background and has been doing plays, so practically she is far more talented an actor than I am. Initially, she didn't get encouraging reviews probably that's because it was her first time in front of the camera but she picked up eventually. She is doing great job now. I am really proud of her. I never criticise her but try to give my opinions and views."

Watch Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, Monday to Friday, at 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Manish Raisinghani is doing Rakhta Sambandh on Imagine now.
Source Credit: StarPlus

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article..
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks but already posted. 😊
renne11 thumbnail
thanks for the info risshma you are tooo cute and adorable anyone would be in love with you.
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
omg!!!!!!! ooooohhhhhh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! divya is seeing manish raisinghani... he is so hot... what a couple.... divya is super cute and manish is so hot... i love both of them...
shammaa thumbnail
oh yessss.... Manish is so hot... loved him in all his shows especially teen bahuraaniyan... why dont they get him opposite divya... they will make a super hot on screen couple too... PLEASSEEE GET MANISH RAISINGHANI IN THE SHOW... HE IS JUST TOO CUTE...
yoyo16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyajoshi12

omg!!!!!!! ooooohhhhhh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! divya is seeing manish raisinghani... he is so hot... what a couple.... divya is super cute and manish is so hot... i love both of them...

👏 absolutely.... what a couple.... manish is so hot... i loooooovvveeee him...... he is soooo damn hootttt..... sexy body... cute looks... hawwwttt combo.... and divya is chooooo cute....  lovely couple... and both of them have pink pink lips... wish them all the best... 
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they will make a good couple
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks For The Article
cottencandy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG! i thought it was my brother. This guy looks just like my brother. I wish I can post his picture and show it to you. My brother is so shocked when I showed him this picture.

Good luck Divya!!