Chellameh

Chellameh July 26 - 30 Updates & Discussions

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone watch yesterday's episode?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
the serial episodes are becoming sad and worst and horrible day by day by the characters..
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well i have just started watching this serial so i have no actual opinion yet. the only storyline i really like would be the amutha one. I want to see her get over stupid Bell and make a name for herself. She should show Bell what a big mistake he made by divorcing her.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ya ya amutha must achieve something in front of tat idiotic bell ha ha ha by marrying vasu..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
nice tight slap for AV from beach in front of sneha poor dad getting slap from idiotic son..
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates.  bell still want want marry kavi even after CM told that she was after Ratnam for a while. anywhere where is Vadai's sisters? how come no one recognise snake as thavasi's daughter? AV should slap beach first. i think there will be big fight between beach and AV. AV aslo will end up staying in hostel as he cant eat in CM house. amutha just forget that losser and start a fresh life.
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the super update aishu
i cant see amu like this.... she shd move on with her life by giving important to studies and come up in good position. i got irritated when she still respect that stupid bell as mama😡 

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update Aishu....👍🏼

Beach is really under Sneha's spell.....he seems to be blind. Anyway its a good lesson for Pearl. She did all the evil deeds and so now its pay time...👏

Doesn't AV have any properties of his own? This construction business was it Beach oda own or was it passed down from Mr. AV to his sons?

I am waiting for Pearl to confront Beach on his affair with Sneha? Thats when she is going to realise that wat goes around comes around. I am sure Beach will tell Pearl that if she wants to remain married to him she has to accept Sneha.... Pearl will be in a fix..!! 
What if Beach leaves his home to set up a nest with Sneha???

Visalam...wat do you intend to do???

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish. Paearl is destined to learn her lesson the hard way. Thun vinai thunnai sudum , correct thane ammaNi.

@sweetygrey...Please sweety no spoilers. Please contain your enthusiasm till the update is posted.