Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet felt something too

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think in today's epi Geet semmed to get lost in Maan more then he got lost in her

thats never happened before

In today's epi Maan was showing his anger all the time

but today geet showed care, concern and a bit of attraction

the bit where they are fighting over the phone

and Maan puts his arm around her in order to get the phone she seemed to lose herself

and therefore stopped holding tightly over the phone

while Maan seemed mopre relaxed and casual

In the dupatta scene Maan again seemed normal while Geet was the one getting effected

I think that slowly Geet will start to like Maan as well from now onwards...about time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes she is getting affected by Maan too. I think whenever Maan is being honest with her she gets affected. When Maan said sorry to her, that day she had such a big smile on her face and today he said that she was really special. Arey koi munda woh bhi Maan jaisa aisa bholega to kuch to asar hoga na!! 😆
kanshii thumbnail
ya finally v start 2 c d attraction fron geets syd n nt only maaan syd..................lving the way has startd lukn at maan as if hes her lifeline(wich actualy he is as he is savn her ol d tym 😆 )her feeling r shown as beautifuly as maan is..........................sighhhh...............its getn bttr n bttr...............nw hv2 wait for 2 days 2 c anodr hilarious romantic epi 😭 bt den d wait wil b worth d result i hope 😊
a2zahid thumbnail
finally she feeling something 4 maan
maaneet.luver31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in complete agreement with u guys !
geet finally felt sumthing 4 maan !!!
What a day and episode for maneetians and geetians and all the ppl who watch this show and enjoy it !!!
YAY ! :)
Edited by maaneet.luver31 - 13 years ago