Uravugal

July26-30 Uravugal updates on Pg1 and Discussion! - Page 4

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Shanti Williams will be Visa's sister, and then the two of them will go into the saabam business jointly!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ eljay 

Idhuvum illai.  Try and try again; you may win at last.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atina

Migan...you mean to say that Devi will get married and Shanti Williams will be her In law....???

Suspense thaanga mudiyallai paa???

Namma AS sir....Sneha...namiyaar......Shanti....williams  nu solli mandaiyai break doing.......and thambi Varneshwara.....neengathaan....enga juzhapaithai theerthu vaikka vendumappa......>!!!
Theriyumeh....kadaiyai solla maatteengaleh........!!!

Yes ma. Aana AZ sir illannuttare. Romba suspense thaan.
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreenithi

Finally Babu gets down from his car and walks to poor Gowri and asks," ennadaa...chellam...why are you standing her like this....go and buy rice daa" He puts his arm around her shoulder and forces her to walk to the shop while Krish and others watch this kodumai with their selaed lips.

enna....?? enna ellaarum staring at me like this? after all....thangamaana ponnai you have given me in marriage....and she has just frozen here as she did not want to purushan pecha meerarathukku?

Is this why Gowri had to get back to Babu again when he made those empty promises to her that he had turned into a new leaf? Having lived with him and knowing his true character in and out how stupid she could get by trusting this inbecile's words again? She just wants to please everyone around her but has forgotten to please herself first.  Her next initial step is to stop listening to Krishnan and his baseless logics.😡😡😡😡😡

An educated girl like her should not let Babu treat her like a door mat. She should leave him for good for that would straighten up her life. Her family members have seen the way Babu has been treating her in front of Krishnan's Rice Shoppe - at least they should come forward to give this girl a supportive hand instead of forcing her to get back to him. I had enough of seeing Gowri and her bucket of tears..!!😡

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eljay

Thanks for the update, Atina, in your usual superb style!  I like Senthil's singing the best of all! 

Me too Eljay....his singing is one way we get to relax after going thru so much of tension.😆😆
Since I am on leave I was able to catch up a couple of episodes.👏👏👏 I hope Sentil will continue his cute singings on and off ....coz it brought instant smiles to me.😃

I was also happy to see our Visalam showering Chitra with so much of love. Its nice to see her  for a change as a loving mother/MIL plus  her enthusiasm in looking forward to her grandchild. Superb performance by Visalam 👏(sorry forgot the actress name...😳)

I also realised that no matter whatever Visalam's mistakes were Mr. Visalam only gave full support in singing praises for his wife.....it simply shows of his true love for her and their strong bondage though I do wish Mr. Director Sir will spice up Mr. Visalam's character to be a little bolder ..!!😉 

I hope that from here onwards Lady Visalam only mellows with the thought of their family waris - the little bundle of joy..!!