Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak and Shantanu on the sets of RBO - Page 2

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hansa

You are welcome guys and thanks for all your comments. I was afraid that since I am new to this forum (but I'm a veteran of the JJKN forum πŸ˜‰) - nobody was going to comment.

Please please do post lots of comments - I will pass them on to the actors as long as nothing very negative is said  πŸ˜‰

And i think what gaurav meant when he said that his cameo was over is that he has finished shooting for them 😊  he will be very happy to know that you liked him as Gauri πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the article😊......

I just wanted to say, that it would be great if Gaurav could return as a regular cameo.....ShaNak could come across his charactor in varies tracks, kind of like a guardian angelπŸ˜ƒ....This would also offer comic releif in serious tracks.....Or he could also have scenes with the other actors not just ShaNak.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
haha, I would love to see a scene with Gaurav and Madhavi. 😲

but..thanks for posting the link! Gaurav is an amazing actor! and I'm so glad he was in the show. but someone mentioned 7 avatars right? this was only the 4th wasn't it? πŸ€”

Okay..one thing I noticed though, the director of the show..can't seem to remember her name atm..but she mentioned that she would love to hear some feedback from us and suggestions too! do you think if we post the link 'Messages to the Creatives', she would read it? I would love for them to know how good of a job they are doing with the show and everything. πŸ˜ƒ
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishani

waouw,so great  to see both KT & Yasha off screen as well with Gaurav!!!πŸ˜›

Yasha looks really pretty,love her smile & KT looks so great & cute like always!😊

thanks a lot for the linkπŸ˜‰

you're welcome Smile
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvrasika

Oh wow! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Gaurav's cameos are over?😲 wasn't he supposed to come in 7 avatars? He has only done 4! He is really good. His Gauri act is one of the best acts I have ever seen on TV/film! He was excellent!

Yashashri looks just as bubly as Khanak:)

I think KT had the pic of a female on his mobile and quickly hid it from viewπŸ˜‰

The producer says she will take in our views. So here is my bit... pls continue with the nice fun-cum-romantic track u have on Shaan and Khanak! It's brilliant!
πŸ˜‰

you're welcome 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Nitya-

but..thanks for posting the link! Gaurav is an amazing actor! and I'm so glad he was in the show. but someone mentioned 7 avatars right? this was only the 4th wasn't it? πŸ€”

Okay..one thing I noticed though, the director of the show..can't seem to remember her name atm..but she mentioned that she would love to hear some feedback from us and suggestions too! do you think if we post the link 'Messages to the Creatives', she would read it? I would love for them to know how good of a job they are doing with the show and everything. πŸ˜ƒ

Did you mean posting the link on YT?.......Go ahead and post the link Nitya, if you have a  YT account😊.....
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvrasika

@ hansa
Thanks so much... very good to know we will still be able to see Gaurav's avatars for some more time:)

Do pass on the message to him- he is awesomely talented! Hope he gets lots of opportunities to show his talent!πŸ‘

This is my first 'Star One' show... I thought I was too old for this channelπŸ˜†, but Khanak and Shaan make it quite real and fun! Karan and Yashashri are both fine actors and seem to be enjoying their work on RBO! Good luck to them both:)

you're welcome everyone - wanted to thank all of you individually, but feeling sleepy

Yes rasika, i will pass on all these comments to gaurav 😊
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thanks for the article😊......

I just wanted to say, that it would be great if Gaurav could return as a regular cameo.....ShaNak could come across his charactor in varies tracks, kind of like a guardian angelπŸ˜ƒ....This would also offer comic releif in serious tracks.....Or he could also have scenes with the other actors not just ShaNak.....

I will pass on your message to him Rose, verbatim πŸ˜‰ i like that you think of him as a guardian angel πŸ˜›
Edited by hansa - 13 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nitya-

Do let me know when the post is ready - i'll see if i can send the link across to her 😊
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gaurav gera been extremely funny and sensible part of RBo and shanak's life..he is very talented ..loved the way he was teasing to our cute-sweet khanak..loved the way our cute-sweet shaan teased him by saying-lucky dude ,we love you dude πŸ˜†
RBO's set is in so beautiful location with full of nature !!

thanks hansa for the link :)
rishani thumbnail
yes,as Swapna jpshi said that she'll like to hear some suggests form us,how can we send messages to the creatives please?
I think it will be a great idea to do that!πŸ˜›